Author Topic: New Freespace stuff. HLP Admins take note.  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Star-Epock

• Time Lord
    • http://www.freespacesaga.com
New Freespace stuff. HLP Admins take note.
This is for the HLP members.
Its Flash 4 about 400k in size, so plz be patient with a 56k and let it load up before you peek.

Its basic knocked up flash so dont expect to much. http://www.btinternet.com/~colin.j.brown/FSNew.swf
Um let me know if you feel the weenyist bit of interest...

E

I ♥ FS1

www.nexusthegame.com -Another exellent but bad sales space game-

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
I got emotinol when i heard the beging part of the music but it's treu about the comnity,but i will not let it die great work

------------------

------------------
                      [email protected]                    Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Well, speaking for myself, I have a feeling that by 2k2, I'll be busy doing other stuff......
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

but...

ITS BARBERS ADAGIO FOR STRINGS!!!  It's not like it hasn't been used anywhere else...

plus, its the William Orbit version...
------------------
Temporal Mechanics

[This message has been edited by Griffon UK (edited 07-23-2001).]
What does Kazan use for birth control?
His personality!

- Ace

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by Griffon UK:
but...

ITS BARBERS ADAGIO FOR STRINGS!!!  It's not like it hasn't been used anywhere else...

Treu it fits the trailer very good and it looks also damm good great work Griffon uk!

------------------

------------------
                      [email protected]                    Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Um... I should check it out, but I don't feel like turning down my MP3's...  
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Vmanlex

Originally posted by darkage:
I got emotinol when i heard the beging part of the music but it's treu about the comnity,but i will not let it die   great work  

I remember when FreeSpace first came out all those years ago (i think it might be 3 years now, not sure), but it is true about the comnity and i've been around for while, even thou i don't take an active roll, due to all the work i do in real life (I wish i was still in that dream world), but the thing i can't understand is that FreeSpace seems to be the best spacecombat game ever done, and i haven't found anything to replace it.
The Original Space DUDE!! :cool:

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Not bad!   Of course, no self respecting community would let its favorite game die, eh?  
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by Shrike:
Well, speaking for myself, I have a feeling that by 2k2, I'll be busy doing other stuff......

Ditto - but I guess we could wait and see what happens. Good work.  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by Ypoknons:
Not bad!   Of course, no self respecting community would let its favorite game die, eh?  

Well, I did some research, and MechWarrior 2 (which had some horribly difficult command based level editors) modding lasted roughly from 1995 till early this year.. and that only really stopped due to the sequels.  So I think FS2 modding has a good 2/3 years left, especially if Interplay's new owners decide to release it on budget... it's nowhere to be found in Scotland.

Offline Slanker

Originally posted by darkage:
Treu it fits the trailer very good and it looks also damm good great work Griffon uk!  

*ahem* Griffon just pimped it.. Styxx created that trailer  
Here comes my sig... oh finished :D

Offline Unidan

• http://unidan.stickserv.net/

Originally posted by Griffon UK:
but...

Yeah, but it was probably best used in Homeworld.

I'll think of a siggie later..

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4

FWS&¯ÿÿïçïÖÖÖœcc¥RRœJJœJJ½cZÆZZ{11µBB{!!B!!BçRRœ91BJ91J1)BcZZB!!999B99cccœŒ„J9)kkkJBJZZcZZcŒŒŒœœœkkkRRR))){{{BBcZ)!!RRB991)!!B911)) ”cR”ZZcJBJ1))RBJccc­”ŒkcRcZcµµµŒ{{JBJŒ{{Œ„„ƽΜ¥­JBJcZZRRRRRR1)))))119B99999JBJ!!!cRRRRR‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚj-ó–¿âý~& v—ú
”2LÂÙ¢ÐìÕÊ E’Lvì
$rüʬ˗1©NyÁÓ•›Þö×›Dí~evõµ·µµ³kW$ÔmÆW½¬´wwR»i%§ºî“¾Èóß…ÿøŽóRÑ\Új¶þ»ðÔZ… ñ<Íqi=Ì:þŸ¢Gm!ºÒ­Ú×ìwÚ—Û"ŽÛT"/³I.öO)¼Ó/®§Ž5‚y®2‹g:LUãX¥U’8–'›Ì‹hÚñl+LŠè#õ¯Æ¿Ÿá'ƒ/<#áÛêÞ0ñ(¶»´½�¢¼Õ4±#b8”$óYÅz‚H¤òRÚ[¨7)–E’5†/ŸtoøoÂÖ ñÿsaŸj,Ï´�ò·ê§ìçñ{N—‡-ío¦³Ó×P²³œÉ2Åð!´»’ààE UÜL¥UÄk峤E¼¨©*’¥'C–5’”©ÆiÆ.KìµI·ö}ä¯k·¥º¢¡íc
«ÚSçJR¥gdýæãd”¤Ý—+qƒ»ækÞgôMð“ö¼øEâ=Â^ýªÿ ϬCZw‰t§ƒÞ ÔSn–j:;C,,×6ÌÒÛEφÇÑÄEƤcF¤&£nu¿?.ŽJ*w{(ê´M_~Êù]l<¬§*�œj7?a8¿w™ÞJ›‡»'Ì›²¨ã&£oóA¼ð‰ìšs<3[˜Ù@I"�­\¥cóãi3)?|¬Ümt«íZó­GAžêF6ðÁ&Ò£lqG2²»f(ü·g‘£_œ)S!
ñ•|'ö“ûj|7ø+ã�Šö§¯|ðò]i_YK{uáó¡kÉr†m‚ú{e´ºº¸ˆ�κ—|°ÄFÿÖŸJñ¦�%„Éc¹*éSµ®¡r¯qz–Ÿy‚b�
Õµý½ÍºÉ
Ìoóž±û5x¯Ä>5·gñ&�|I¯êz^“,²ÙG¢Ch°±]JâÞÎ`XMl×rÙCq3â6‡™ÅÃi>%ɹ�*˜‡F¤y\©biT§V)8NíJœeN2÷wÒÑwÚäÑð{Ęl\ý¬á(rºI)J~÷+ƒ‹Û¯ìéûVþÃö_
/�_
<7©Ës%Ö¯u}&�i}§x{O´ûDvLŠ42ÞµÔÓÊÆsq{s"1K±"/Ú:OÚsã_ÀoŠ‘øÀþø�c®Ûø‡[ÑïP»Ö
·ˆÖ¼G«Îm¾Ïiº}Úlj’GzŸj
ߧÅ�ø—ö{ø�âO…þ8ñvŠ¾'ð­ïöeïØtû››[›”™’t´’å,næ¶â.³,ò»Ê
ÇÇ$œÖ‹â?ëZ�úèÞ;ñ*JÚ}ÝíêÙMu§[E§éªoÄh¨"eŽÞTF³…EIÂ<Š"É]¿Z£ŒÂSœ-*eJ¬*ZqUhË’k•ÉAZQ÷Sµ½çõ’>:¾]�É3N[‹¥ìó¾®'/Æá*^SÃc0î¥
ôjBQ©Bª¨Ú粩ÛI«~߶_í_ûè?cøTž2ð]ï‰tËh[UÒÿ›é/„¼}ñŸâ·‚µéü-w‹VŠÎÍmcV¯cØ‚+ymósæÞªÍoðÌÑÆ�Êý.ñwŠ8š¢¥“d¹æË¥‡¥…Íxs
šb(ÅfL5
œ’£R�   F¼(ÂRjTê:’çöéÔŒÿotü¶z®ïMÖºm&®Ûn
$š|Ñv”_—,šølä´i+KôÿÓFÑþO1Ä*S¯S‡•;ÊStý¤U¢§7'%Bjo^gN0\²Së«þ ÄðnæTòŒ»>Æ}eQ£8SÅá)TpxŠ±¡Nƒ¶nëÓ´’ä©Ruzs÷ýŠ„#WÁüOâ+{õ¶OëÓhw²¾ëòšÚÀó²Æåä´m9Þxš_ùl äÅ
3¬“     4|wûMkz¾œšÄ‰z~€ÑßÝ^�â¾³¤ÏrRÔ”´Óílu‡´IÃG‘,�+[ù       ä¬-é^ðD¾%ø‹¥|;Õ~|$𦧭ũE'ˆ~&øgÞðÅ…Õµ¤ÍëzÜš
•Íƒ^´RCa0’Õ$¿[{HæG›økhžñ4wþ_Á­
Ê       /ï ‹Xðv£¨h7vR[ãÚ©ñ|w7M"Y[y&ÞUPpJíµÖìUV�%1�H6¢Ü#;MINÒ…V£´Q�*|Ѷ­ù˜Ï      «â3ˆeØìË<Æ££ˆ…5+`y褥†•:Y…k9¯$£[’Ue:u'Í8ïx·Çój?þI¨ø—Åúæ«cû2ižñ¥‡‹çƒQ¿Ó5Íâ¿Ä¨£Ò ™ì´ÅÔ#›CmR7âMBæ}AµK››éG’²|ßñ+BдO�ðë^o•o&‡©ÚyÓykÜYÚ]´-"¸æH®ÍÂAqåCð\n–@#kM¸|‘ãxm´[{íFÒ£»šãÅ®©ªGw…õµÃÚÅ3]jÒšúxIc–nù²–ŽFç>6x¥ïµ©O†îeÓ¬,ô˜®¬îÏÍÓl–ßN±O<.f¸°°††há’Y¢Ž 4ŒO5ÔI^;Ç3XŒ<Ô#[áR�³–¼±R²æ�äô’æºoÞº?bàž­Á\_&Íðò­,»ˆ©ãpUªN•Ftþµ[
³‚¥WV•hT�'ÉNp›«93óŸöþñœž;ý¤¼YãmØŸ^¹±`¼ŸËš3†�AùJ6[®¤`ÎÞWû=^#x£]´X[Ÿ†þ3ÊNÐÐi›“†f8”]‚ÌYÊ
*eÛCö®¿¹¼ø½¨i‰¦hð2y9æ(%‡Êb•†xn”®TÉ·;B¢™ÆGÀèõí3Æ7ŸeµÔ<#ãk%i“7^\º&¡(Äa•#g„)“mBeY”�×òêJš_]»òÆånM·'Ë­õæß©þ|ñž*x¿ø³)sÏÄyÛ«5Êëb+b#WÝQJu¤Ô’�¡�•>mî£�$¸µšßpPDˆáUÊî1‡* ˆÃtê�1M[é"y¶ÝÉ„y³3ÆΣæ2¹Ü¥Ð9”–PåÔ¶àÀze߇üY§Ç   ò´ËˆDŠÄÙêp\<Èù‘¬÷wyŠv„Èñ Tu\»�[·“v«áë­2¸›™ôIn%žA7L¶Âì%iÄËVéŽüò»LñÅ\ö‘ð‡öƒñ%�í[Wø‘oàŸ†º´piwI>�y§ÞM7Ž¤°Ó£ÕnåHLZ´3}¦îØé1ý®{ô•#{ho¤hÿ'‡£—<-IâðøŒÊ¤(Ð…*xÜÒtéP•*4`ý—CÑu_Åâ?ü5ñMÏŽì|-aã?Ä:n»‘Mö�ëzu¦¿
…ÄIiq¾êÖ{Èn'Û#MGrÛÎn_æßé˯‰.<9pÑiÒܧÚ-u’;›2žq†Òd†K­–Ê~hKý¡n'�å’â    •!“通·ˆþxoâZÏk[†ºTªÖ’t/8ûHóIþjþ׶—–íeµÿþ
þø�£ÝØø{á�í‹ðƒã/Š5›éÿy[Wv¡%Ã*\¹óíãŒH›«:aÒVZþÜßþ?¤x»I]+âWì£û|J¶ŠÀYé67_--e2ÙÃ'?g—W‘ôÁ$¤Q}�í¬íñû¤#ÊÙñw�¼qÿãqGÜ攚ÒòZ»ëÑ+¤šÕ+-›¾„¨ÉÛMïkÚ7Õm³{è—Ëfpš׊,åŽg‘?}½1pÞnæÞ—d’©1)l¼»H Å]a=ÏÞ(ñWÉÓ,é(c#o(¨]Ò:¾«eÔo2JÓb¢ŒèøsᦻbÏ,ÖI!eÝÍ8c.ÖøÆÀèÊ
�Ìw+(èVú~™h"Šæ{[i[*ò\Æß3lØçyó$‹Œ¬y�Dœü¤µi-OšÍ6ôoDŸxÝ'w»³×¢Ð¤ªé¼WFß"jîÉ6ÒÝ»%ÝöÓ°ÑüDd²k
WOMM.|¿9ãQ%ôv¸KI      �Fäù‘É.âbŒ7Þ©Vmb�A»�Wx.�³¼w&Òî9¤€Ç¼Ábkeâ/0=e•]V3 vu¨áƒKÓ쥓íÖÑËFÎå$ß’Ñ^"ñ†!¢ò™PÂ�nÌ’8ÿ–öÖ{Ý2âKSw¦ßÁþ‡w
ÓDd±¸‰Ç™nTÈÐÊLè¸ë‹³,f y67„ÀWÉ ±4²LrÃâq8ÚêËW4ËaOŒÂÕPÄa¨µ<$°˜ˆS£:¼mHN¬k

Fascinating. (Isn't it fun when your computer's software is all 5 years old?)

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by Stryke 9:
Fascinating. (Isn't it fun when your computer's software is all 5 years old?)

Indeed...  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Finally saw it on a working computer. Aww...
Where'd you get the 3D pilot model?
I need to get some pimpage like that...

------------------
Left Behind:
 www.wpierce.com/wlp/FS2/lbmain.html

I'm right.
You're wrong.
Any questions?(Shut up back there!)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Oh. And I might feel the weensyiest bit of interest... What's the plot, what do you need done, kin I tell you what to do, you know how it goes... Email me. I can do missions, possibly more eventually...