Author Topic: can I get my sound card to do this?  (Read 381 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
can I get my sound card to do this?
got myself an audigy 2 (had it for a while) and it's got all these preset EAX effects, what I realy need though is an ability to have a diferent eq settings on the front and rear chanels, as I'm not actualy useing them for front and rear but for high-mid range and bass, if I could somehow get the rear channel set up like a psudo-subwoofer and the front chanel like a high fullrange I'd be set, anyone got any ideas?

and while on the subject does anyone have any idea how to get the front pannel on these things to work, I've had this thing for more than a year and I have yet to use the overly expencive front pannel thingy wich seems only to serve to show off and take up a bay slot.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

can I get my sound card to do this?
Dunno, connect it to the PSU and the soundcard itsself?
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm