Author Topic: Systems with Populated Planets  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Top Gun

Systems with Populated Planets
Apologies for this but my knowledge of the GTVA systems is patchy.

Can someone tell me the systems that have GTVA populated planets and the Names of those close to Gamma Draconus as I need this info for a campaign, Thanks.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Since there is literally no info on most of the GTVA systems, and those unpopulated fronteir systems that keep popping up, I'd assume that all the mapped ones are populated. For fic on them, ask me, Steak (assuming those Dubhe renders count), or anyone else who habitually writes fanfic.

Offline Top Gun

Most of the star systems used un FS2 are based on the ones in real life so we must know something about the plannets that orbit them.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by Top Gun:
Most of the star systems used un FS2 are based on the ones in real life so we must know something about the plannets that orbit them.

The names are
, but the systems don't nessicarily have anything in common with the real-world systems. Case in point: the real Capella is a binary star system (or even a quadruple system, depending on how far out you go...)

------------------
"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Plus, no, we know nothing about planets beyond our solar system, aside from a few very close systems which we are pretty sure contain planets because they're so huge and so close to the sun that the sun practiaclly orbits the planet (and then we only assume the existence of a planet 'cause the sun's wobbling). So FS is absolutely free from scientific fact.

------------------
So sayeth the Human Crab.

Left Behind:
 www.wpierce.com/wlp/FS2/lbmain.html

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
You can see my room as a populated system the empty cola can's are the planets i am the sun my pc there god....and my wheels under my chair are the shivans they crush evrything so there you go a new populated system.....  

------------------

------------------
                       [email protected]                     Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
iqc 102628858

[This message has been edited by darkage (edited 08-02-2001).]
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
That... almost made sense! Good progress Darkage!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by Stryke 9:
That... almost made sense! Good progress Darkage!

My room is a whole difernt universe
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
yeah! It even have a name: Arkham Asylum  
SCREW CANON!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by darkage:
My room is a whole difernt universe  

Wait - lemme guess! Just like a Real Universe™, you can't see the floor of your room, right?  

------------------
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
I had a black hole in my closet once, and it ate all my old luggage and dirty clothes.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by sandwich:
Wait - lemme guess! Just like a Real Universe™, you can't see the floor of your room, right?  

Yup.....Hmmmmm i even had a supernova in my room...and is forming a blackhole now

------------------

------------------
                      [email protected]                    Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by darkage:
Yup.....Hmmmmm i even had a supernova in my room...and is forming a blackhole now  

Yeah, I've heard you can light your f*rts and get some pretty powerful flames...  

------------------

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Yeah, I've heard you can light your f*rts and get some pretty powerful flames...  

omg...
SCREW CANON!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

hmm.....A solar flame  

------------------

------------------
                      [email protected]                    Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline WARLORD

YOU know you didnt have to write this
"Yeah, I've heard you can light your f*rts and get some pretty powerful flames... "

I never wanted to get a visual about that!!

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Back to topic! Freaks.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by Stryke 9:
Back to topic! Freaks.

Why? it is dead for a week or so

------------------