Author Topic: A corvette you might like  (Read 4005 times)

Offline boewolf

A corvette you might like
Following something mensioned in another thread.  I am showing you a corvette that you may like to use at some point.  

I have managed to get it all in one peice scence i posted it.  The poly count is at 1102 verts and 634 faces.

Its also been resided to about Dimos size as well.  I am working on some turrets at the moment.  If you want to use it you are welcome to it.  What do you think?

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
*If* we chose it, Deimos sized would probably be waaay too large...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Destroyer or cruiser. If you want something big, a 1.6 km long destroyer would be a good choice, in my opinion.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It's nice and all, but we have way too many ships already.  Got any Vasudan ships?

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Sell it to Kazan & his Ferrium project.  He may take a liking to it.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Seriously, we do not need any more Terran vessels. We do, however, need more Vasudan, as we've only got one generation's worth, and I'm certain they've upgraded a few times over the 14 years...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline boewolf

Sorry no Vasudan ships at the moment.  If i do any that might fit in for you, i will let you know.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
As I recall corvettes didn't exist until after FS1. Why would the terrans (or vasudans) have them, but then stop using them?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Because they had frigates instead? :nervous:

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Because [V] didn't have enough space to include them.  They were there, but you never encountered them so "Command" never bothered to tell you about them.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
^ Good point above ^
^ Good point above ^
^ Good point above ^
^ Good point above ^
^ Good point above ^
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Is it accurate?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline boewolf

is what accurate?