Poll

What do you think is the ratio of males to females who play FS/ST and/or FS2?

1:1
1 (1.6%)
10:1
6 (9.8%)
100:1
23 (37.7%)
1000:1
31 (50.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: November 24, 2004, 07:11:53 am

Author Topic: Girls playing FreeSpace?  (Read 11070 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
It was... I should give away my coworker's Im addy... :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I stand corrected.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Falcon

hmmmmmmm interesting thread............

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
So was that kAnGaRoOoO person not you then, KT?

And I still think Zeronet on IRC, totally wasted, was the best thing ever.

Observe:

* an0n performs the sacred ritual of "Come here *****" for Tiara
i wish boners were still as easy
WTF?!?

You should been like "What a coincidence. Have you ever tried anal sex?"
when the river runs red, try the dirt track instead?

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done to a girl?
Like the most ****ed-u, tripped-out, sick as **** thing?
getting thrown out of a cinema os she was blowning me
What film?
Shrek 2

Then he goes on to give me his address and the names of both his insanely religious, Catholic parents. I told him I was gonna print out the logs and mail them to his house. He got real agitated. That was so much fun.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Whatever happened to him, by the way?

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
i cant recall any sexual relations wiv males
Too drunk, eh?
yeh

He disappeared 2 days after I posted all the logs on NW and hasn't even lurked since.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Cabbie

Such is the art of thread derailment ;)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Yeah, but will they give me a government grant to develop it? Will they ****!

Offline Xelion

• In the Ether
Originally posted by Marauder
I didn't discover HLP until late last year.

May I ask the method by which you found HLP?

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Voodoo and telepathic indoctrination.

We've got a machine in the old (hidden) NW forums here that drains the blood of the innocent and converts it into what can only be described as a chick-magnet.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Does it have anything to do with the A.W. Project on NW...?

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
There is no A.W. project on NW.

And Yes.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Yay! Another Cananadian!

Welcome aboard!

*goes off to play some DoD*

Originally posted by Xelion

May I ask the method by which you found HLP?

Well, it was mostly by accident.  Last year I was looking for FS pictures when I came across blackwater.  Watched the forums since school started this year, finally registered soon after that. :p
[V] for FS3!

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Originally posted by Black Wolf
All hail Geology - the only BSc with practically no maths harder than sin, cos and tan...so far.

BSc(Hons) Computer Games Technology. :D

2D and 3D Geometry mainly. No calculus, unlike Earth Sciences (believe me, I know!!!) :D

In other news:

Hey, Marauder! Hope you're enjoying your stay. :)

Looks like you're one of the 'new crowd' who came to HLP first (okay, with a post count of 26 that was obvious, but that's beside the point). Quite a few of us (how many anyway?) emigrated from the long gone VBB.........aah, the good old days of Sixth Form in school........wasted hours on the VBB........:lol:

*Scurries back to his OpenGL coursework that he SHOULD be doing instead of posting on HLP........*:nervous:
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Killfrenzy

BSc(Hons) Computer Games Technology. :D

2D and 3D Geometry mainly. No calculus, unlike Earth Sciences (believe me, I know!!!) :D

In other news:

Hey, Marauder! Hope you're enjoying your stay. :)

Looks like you're one of the 'new crowd' who came to HLP first (okay, with a post count of 26 that was obvious, but that's beside the point). Quite a few of us (how many anyway?) emigrated from the long gone VBB.........aah, the good old days of Sixth Form in school........wasted hours on the VBB........:lol:

*Scurries back to his OpenGL coursework that he SHOULD be doing instead of posting on HLP........*:nervous:

I'm guessing you've yet to encounter the hell of the likes of Z, then?

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
That would depend on what context you're talking about. I presume you're talking about the joys of pissing about with the Z-axis. :)

Believe it or not, I can think in 3D.......to some extent. I've always had good spatial awareness, which I hope will make me a good graphics programmer..........*Crosses fingers and lives in hope*
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
------------

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Nope.

Z is an utterly horrible and unnecessarily confusing form of set algebra used to calculate such things as software correctness and execution time.  Using it is roughly as effective - in a software sense - as sticking red-hot needles in both eye and cutting your fingers off with a rusty chainsaw.  In Milton Keynes.

**** only knows how I passed - never mind aced - that one;  the marker must have been very drunk or something.

I never did 3d graphics (smidgen of the theory with Java, but not proper stuff) at uni during my degree, sadly.  Might go back and do a dedicated masters / phd on it if they give me funding, tho.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Oh, right. No, I've not come across it. I don't think I will either, looking at my module lineup........though I will heed your warning and take the painkillers beforehand!! :D
------------

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
So...... found any girls?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.