Author Topic: New trailer  (Read 8757 times)

Offline DaBrain

• Screensniper
    • Shadows of Lylat board
Nice trailer :yes:

I'll work on more effects (and maps ;) ) as soon as my new gfx card is here to replace my defect card.

:)
--------------------------------------------------
SoL is looking for a sound effect artist
Please PM me in case you want to apply
---------------------------------
Shadows of Lylat - A Freespace 2 total conversion
(hosted by Game-Warden)
----------------------------------

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
say...that looks pretty neat.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Originally posted by Janos

You do have Defiler Pak? If you don't, grab it here. It will solve most of the playback issues.

That seems like a good pack, but I would caution people against using such things as they sometimes cause lots of trouble when using old (even built in) codecs such as MS Video 1. Your safest bet is to download DivX, XVid, and maybe OGG codecs individually as they'll play nearly everything in existence and uninstall cleanly should you need to update.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Glad to see that my father's texture work made it in.

SF Incubus.  Model by Bobboau - Textures by Rampage (Senior)

I hope to see his name in the credits!  w00t to daddy!

Rampage

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I wanna see more kurruk action... so I guess I'ma' have to DL this vid and watch it, eh? :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Woomeister
The Yama was a powerful destroyer from OTTs later chapters. The model was never finnished so I got permission to use it after OTT was cancelled.
Since it wasn't finnished it was not included in the OTT modpack that was released, and so remains an Inferno exclusive.

I like the Yama a lot :D

Ah, I wondered what'd happened to that one..........

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Curse 56k and my 4.67 KB transfer rate :hopping:
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

I got it to work. Yays. Thanks, guys.\

Schweet stuff, btw.
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Originally posted by SadisticSid
This is from one of our later scenarios in chapter 2. Thanks to DaBrain for his updated effects and Woomeister for doing the uploading to FP.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/3dactionplanet/hlp/hosted/inferno/trailer4.rar (40MB)

I thought FRAPS didn't work for you anymore. How did you fix it?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Can't tell you untill we start making chapter 2 :)

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
im sorry to revive, but get winace. www.winace.com, i think, is the place. the only downside is that once you exceed the evaluation period, then it pops up asking you to buy it. of cource, all you need to do is close that window (its shareware, i think) and then you can use it normal. sometimes you have to open the files from within winace though, instead of just clicking on them.

my opinion on it is: it gets teh job done well enough :) it works.,

[edit] oh, nvm. im not reviving, am i :) thought that said '12', not '22'... heh...
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline mr.WHO

Umh...can I ask for more?? something with EA.

Offline Kie99

I got BROADBAND!!! D/Ls
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"