Author Topic: Can I join?  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Thread name say it all. I WANNA JOIN! Be a tester, as soon as i can get my FS2 to stop crashing every 30 seconds.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
pleeeeaaaaase?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Right now we aren't looking any testers, maybe when Beta start in few years ;) :)
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i can be a mission designer? simple attack missions? stuff like that?

Offline Japong

• http://www.underthreat.tk
Jesus... Cobra... STOP already.
www.underthreat.tk
Yeah, it's my comic.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Seriously, Cobra, calm down, and stop being stupid. Here's the raw facts: 98% of n00b created campaigns fail, even when given their 100% effort. You have no proven skill, and no time to spare if you plan on making your campaign. You are NOT going to get hired, or even listened to if you troll the forums, and blatently piss off every senior member that crosses your path. Now grow up, or go away.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Aw *****. now my rank's Annoying Uber-n00b. :(

Oh yeah, :welcome: from me.

Offline JR2000Z

Originally posted by Cobra

:drevil:
I finally destoryed the Shivan armada and all I got was this lousy T shirt.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Finish your campaign, then ask to join, Cobra.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
Originally posted by Cobra

Oh yeah, :welcome: from me.

:lol:

Who are you?
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I wish I was a mod... I'd close these stupid threads before they ever got to this point.

Machina Terra rarely hires. AFAIK, (barring Sapphire for obvious reasons) I was the last MT member allowed in (and aldi, but looks like he died...)

They only hire when they need something, and as of right now, we don't need anything, other than our staff members to finish our duties.  There's really not much for anyone else to do, anyway.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 10:55:30 pm by 273 »
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
I am the lead fredder, and i can tell you that I am not looking for anymore fredders.  Styxx may overrule me, but i would prefer that we not take anymore fredders on.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
Well, if you want him to stop then don't tell him Styxx can overrule you.  Poor guy will have so many PM's from this guy ... :lol:

ROTFL... I just happened to see he was PM'ing somebody after typing :lol:
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
Styxx can...but we usually agree on everything.....so to be honest i don't see it happening.  The people working on this mod have really gelled into a coherent unit.  I am only hoping that my team for Origins can gel half as well.  Basically i wasn't trying to give him hope, i was trying not speak for styxx.

Casualties of War

I find it very funny that when most mods die, they complain about lack of staff, and yet I see threads like this...
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
actually...MT is doing just fine.  yeah we are taking a break...but after the amazing progress of the spring and summer...by god we deserve one.

Casualties of War

Not talking about MT specifically. Just...in general. People discouraging others from joining up with hosted projects...
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Jetmech Jr.
Not talking about MT specifically. Just...in general. People discouraging others from joining up with hosted projects...

Well, you don't want to encourage people posting "can I have a job?!!11" in every hosted forum, though.  Problem comes when projects ask for staff and can't find them.