Author Topic: Can I join?  (Read 6267 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
We're not discouraging talented modders from joining. We're discouraging overzealous n00bs from joining... :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I'm tending to headhunt rather than advertise nowadays, myself.  Means you don't feel like you're insulting people who aren't good enough for your purposes*

*how snobbish can I get?!  :D

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ha!

Oh, that reminds me, when the finals are over with, I'll have your shippy done. ;)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards

Offline Roanoke

Originally posted by Cobra
Thread name say it all. I WANNA JOIN! Be a tester, as soon as i can get my FS2 to stop crashing every 30 seconds.

How can you test when FS2 won't even run ?:doubt:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
What is your progress on MT anyway? I'm dying to check it out.

Damn you Roanoke, you posted while i typed. like i said, until i can stop it from crashing. i just reinstalled it, anyway. i kinda had the same thing when i first installed it for the first time on this "crappy computer" as you put it. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
MT is coming along nicely...

And so there's no more questions:

• It'll be finished when it gets finished.
  • No, We will not show any ships to anyone. Wait for mystery pics for a glimpse of anything.
  • No, we will not tell you any part of the story.
  • For anything that you want to know, SEARCH. If it's not found via search, we don't want you to know.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
There are mystery ships on your site that self-destructed on test flight #1, and you pretty much told the beginning of the story with the fiction you wrote, etc. :p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
Originally posted by Hippo
Seriously, Cobra, calm down, and stop being stupid. Here's the raw facts: 98% of n00b created campaigns fail, even when given their 100% effort. You have no proven skill, and no time to spare if you plan on making your campaign. You are NOT going to get hired, or even listened to if you troll the forums, and blatently piss off every senior member that crosses your path. Now grow up, or go away.

bravo.....**claps hands**

couldnt  have said it better myself
Stop... Hammertime :hammer:

Cobra, there comes a time when you should stop posting in a certain topic...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Hippo
You have no proven skill, and no time to spare if you plan on making your campaign.

I'm not being n00bish when i say this (i hope) but i once made a campaign for fs1 a while back before i discovered forums i forget whet it was about, i don't play fs1 a whole lot like i play fs2 and 007 nightfire. i know, this isn't proving i haven't made a campaign, but at least you shoud know

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Probably away. Contact through email.