Author Topic: WCSaga music sample available  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Lynx

WCSaga music sample available
WC Saga Concept Music Available

Our fans may remember the concept track, that was made available some time ago. Now, one and a half year after, I have decided to uploaded only a short clip of the demo which our composer has been working on to give you an indication as to the quality of sound and so on . It is based on a theme from WC4, (which you can hear starting at the end of the WC4 intro music btw). Its not note for note "exactly" the same (if you want to be picky), but then its wasnt supposed to be. Our composer is working on the big opening tune, this is just a teaser and it will also sound better than this as this is a rough recording with his current gear.

Download it today

Download the sample

If you don't remember, here's the earlier concept track mentioned above.

Concept

Enjoy!
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Sounds good. I'm assuming it's only a "quiet" track, for when not much is happening? It's a bit low-key for a battle situation...
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Actually this is meant for the title-music :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Ahhhh....

Cool. :yes:
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Excellent, i want more ! :p

Offline Black Sheep

• Wannabe Composer
Hey, that stuff is pretty good...who's your composer?
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"
-Hamlet rulez

Offline Lynx

Don't really know him, it's another case of Tolwyn pulling a talent out of nowhere. What I know is that he seems to be a professional since he has some pretty hardcore software that people who do that for a hobby normally can't afford.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline mitac

That's really good.:yes: :yes:
marcet sine adversario virtus.

Offline c914

• www.scfi.pl
Nery nice "quiet" track:yes: