Author Topic: [FA] C1M7 Primus  (Read 28708 times)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
I would gladly test this mission on Retail, but I am no longer able to run it, thankfully to the awfully lot of SCP data I have. Retail will try to read those data and crash. Every of my attempts are doomed until I reinstall the whole FS into a different folder.

Ay any rate, I have calmed down since yesterday, sorry if I was harsh to the SCP, I usually do that if FSO crashes on me without any message.

If you see me do that in the future, just ignore me, I will have calmed down enough by the next day.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Fergus

Okay, I'll make a note of that didn't think that it would be able to be used for retail and SCP.
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The only real barrier to running SCP and Retail at the same time at the moment is the fact that the command line entries for both are stored in the same registry entry which means that you need to turn all the FS2_Open features off by hand before using retail or it complains about unrecognised command line options.

The new launcher will use ini files instead of the registry for this sort of thing so you shouldn't have any trouble getting the two to work together.

The other main problem (Retail crashing cause of the FS2_Open tables) is actually pretty easily solved now by using multimod. Launcher 6 will also make it easier to use this though :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
  • The BRIEF7 music is inappropriate
-No change yet.
  • Grammar is not something I should check, or have a right on commenting, but I noticed that your briefing says something 'Delta wing is available, call it in'. I believe the 'Delta wing is available. Call THEM in' is a better version.
-Changed.
  • It would be nice if you could do something to prevent the player from shooting at the science vessel and Phi wing without any punishment.
-Last thing I'll do, if there's enough SEXPs for it.
  • The Sopedu reported critical hull when her hull was at 51%. This is not critical damage.
-Changed to heavy damage.

• I destroyed the Communication system and I received the 'Destroy the comms' message. This flaw presents in any versions.
-Can't find this one.
I have these events:

To prevent the messages being sent if the comms are down. So the problem should be in them. But I can't see it.
[/list]
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I can't see anything wrong with those. Maybe it's a different comms message.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]