Author Topic: Help Wanted for FreeSpace 2 Universes: When Universes Collide  (Read 990 times)

Help Wanted for FreeSpace 2 Universes: When Universes Collide
Still looking for people to add to the team! Here is the link to the Universes forum...
http://stithe.bobzilla.us/core/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=12

Looking forward to seeing new talents and adding to an already great game!

Help Wanted for FreeSpace 2 Universes: When Universes Collide
FTP site is up, and running.... Soon Release 1.0 will be out soon for a taste of things to come.... There are a few rules though.... Out of of respect for the other mods such as Battle Star, Star Wars, and The Babylon Project....
1) I will release all the ships in other mods that have already been released. The simple fact is they did not have to let me use there models, or support.
2) All releases in regards to the Source Code Project will be releases that is already out in the HardLight Production forums.... I am not going to step on anyones toes... They are putting a lot of work towards making the game better and better as each day progresses...
3) If you have an idea, correction, or any amplifying help towards this project feel free to help chip in to make this a better mod...
4) Lastly, just have fun, for this is what it is all about! Not money or fame, but good old fashion fun!
Hopefully this mod will inspire more what if questions! Enjoy!