Author Topic: Mission Pack 1 Problem  (Read 2361 times)

Mission Pack 1 Problem
I am currently having problems with mission pack one.  I have downloaded and installed it.  When I activiate the game the missions do not appear in the campaign selection screen or the mission simulator.  Is there a specal place I have to install it?  Is the earth minbari war campaign causing a problem?  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  By the way great game so far.

Thanks

I don't know if this will help, but at the bottom of THAT screen you can choose ether campaign missions or single missions.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
You can find single missions from Tech Data > Mission Simulator > Single Missions.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 05:16:09 am by 173 »

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
I tried something , i put the Tales Of Janus vp file into the TBP directory and i find it but only in Mission Simulator > Single Mission.

The 21 missions work perfect.

Thanks that seemd to work I found the missions.  The only problem is what order do I play them in for the story to make sense.  Thanks for the help on the previous topic

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Eh? The single missions are just that, single missions. There's no story involved. They are not campaign missions.