Author Topic: Alias season 4  (Read 379 times)

Saw the opening episode on Thursday. Is it me or has JJ taken the criticism/advice of 'go back to basics' too literally? Not 30 minutes into the episode and already everyone (important) is working for the new SD-6. It just felt too rushed to me.

That said, it was a cool opener for the new series, and starts up by bringing up a number of long-term mysteries as well, yay! :)

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
It brought up a bunch of the mysteries, but it seems like it squashed all  but the obvious one at the end by the time the two hours was up. I also like the current people, they're great, what makes Alias, but how many times have we seen everyone have to come together around Sloan for some wild reason, have them all groan about it, then forget about it in a few episodes where he'll then betray everyone to accomplish one of the goals for his endgame™?  

-- Also, I was kind of irratated that he supposedly went to all that trouble to find "The Artifact" or whatever he did last time, only to find out that it didn't really mean anything, just a bribe so he could go back into the CIA with some power.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
*despises having to watch Terrestrial version and thus has only just seen Sid come back from her x years "Julia" absence.*
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14