Author Topic: RERELEASE - Derelict  (Read 91852 times)

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Added the link in the Campaigns DB :)
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

All hail the Campaign King!
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
*Worshippers* All hail Blaise Russel! All hail the campaign king! HUZZAH!

I noticed one thing in the original Derelict.

Spoiler:
Mission 1: the message that tells you that the poseidon has picked up the wrong cargo comes after it was scanned. this has been fixed, i hope?

and, can you make a retail version? uh, 3.6.5 doesn't work so well on my pc.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
    • http://mysite.freeserve.com/sbre/index.html
Yes, it's been fixed.

No, a retail version would defeat the purpose of the upgrade.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
augh! oh well, i usually work miracles with my pc anyway. i'll probably get it to work.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
BIIIGGG problem. It's model related.

Error: Can't open file
File:E:\Languages\Visual Studio Project\Visual C++\fs2_open\code\Model\Model Read.cpp

Line: 1543

Call Stack:
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

give help.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Again, that model is Lighty's remap for the Cain.  I don't know why it should be a problem though, since BR included it in the VP.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
it's not. i checked.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
*Smacks self in forehead*

Sorry, I was mistaken.  Since that is cruiser01x.pof, its Lighty's Leviathan remap model.  THAT model isn't included in the VP.  It should be a simple matter of: A ), extracting the HP Leviathan model into your MOD directory for this, B ), if your machine has difficulties with Hi-Poly, extract the ships table file from the Derelict VP and change the filename for the Leviathan from cruiser01x.pof back to cruiser01.pof, C ) if your machine has difficulties with Hi-Poly but you want to see a different ship design for the Leviathan, extract the ships table file and change cruiser01x.pof to cruiser01b.pof and extract the latter model file and textures from the Port into the Derelict mod directory.  That should solve your problem.

Later!
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
Nargh.

*inserts red hot needle into eardrum*

Eh, I'll fix it when I do the voiceacting. There's always one, always one thing...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
thanks all.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Originally posted by MetalDestroyer
Great, i can now playing to this since the old one was not available in download.

:wtf: dude, go to Volition Watch Archives and download it there.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 05:20:36 pm by 29 »

Offline DIO

It keeps CTD when I'm loading the 4th missions(the 1 in the nebula in your nightmare).
Does anyone have the same problem?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
hey, BR, do LS's packs include nebula backgrounds?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 10:46:36 pm by 2299 »

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
ok, i get it, yeah. n00b... thy name is cobra.

i got a lot of whitness on my game, making it look weird.

Offline Blaise Russel

• Campaign King
I have absolutely no idea what could be going on.

Hey, I just make stuff... I don't know how it works, do I?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
well, it's prolly due to missing backgrounds.
i've only been able to download 2 packs, and the others stop at 1 MB.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Cobra
n00b... thy name is cobra.
:lol:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter