Author Topic: Tell everyone about your misson / campaign?  (Read 2527 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Tell everyone about your misson / campaign?
Like the subject says. Working on an exciting new mission / campaign? :thepimp: it here. Myself, I have just finished working on the Raider Wars campaign. Which has a silly name and involves the Earth Alliance trying to restore order to a troubled star system crawling with Raider scum. It's considerably less serious than the Earth Minbari War demo campaign. In fact I've generally gone for a more gung-ho, over the top kind of approach which will probably please and upset people in equal numbers :).
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline waldi

when will we be able to download it

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
When It's Done.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
So is nobody else making a campaign? :doubt:
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
With fred2_open? :shaking:

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Point taken. :lol:

I have the second mission semi-complete on a seven-to-eight mission Campaign based around the Rebellion against Clark at Orion VII (working title Sword of Orion) set between the times Sheridan liberates Proxima and Earth

Now seems as good a time as any to announce. That is, if this is ok with the TBP team, seeing as I haven't asked yet or anything. Its beginnings just grew out of a bored long-weekend watching Season 4 while messing about on Fred. It struck me that we don’t really see anything happening on Orion VII despite the illegal attacks by Clarks forces being a reason behind B5's secession. It seemed a story that needed telling.

Needs voice acting as a definite though.

But anyway yes, I’ve been gone for a very long time.

My net life was dead. It’s better now.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 04:03:55 am by 22 »
The needs of my belly, outwiegh the needs of the few.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
This sounds pretty cool. The colony revolts where glossed over in the show and they could have been damn interesting. So there's a lot of potential in the subject matter you've picked for your campaign. Wish I'd thought of it :).

In fact working out the story i'm revising it to a min of 10 missions. Enjoyed the first mission of RW btw I think i'll have a go at the rest.
The needs of my belly, outwiegh the needs of the few.