Author Topic: Son, Give THIS to Woo  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Son, Give THIS to Woo
It's another one of Rampage Sr.'s creations for Attempted Suicides.  I recently informed him that HLP shut down the campaign, so he released this and told me to donate it to Inferno:

He designed this unorthodox Shivan fighter as one of the last mission "bosses" the player had to face - - - - alone.  But of course, that never happened.  The model is medium-poly (vert: 382 & tri:704) and is designed to be a heavy interceptor.

What I thought the first time I saw it was - - - - its strange cockpit, but later I found out from daddy that the top portion of the cockpit is actually a light beam cannon.

But anyway, I'm giving the model another chance by making it Inferno-exclusive.  Woo, I just PMed you with the download link.

Best regards,

Rampage

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I'll have a go at it, but it'll take some time as I don't have the time to UV Map it right now. Inclusion in the campaign will depend on the end result.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Um...  I would also like to hear the opinions of others.  It doesn't mean if the model sucks you stop talking about it. :p

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Hard to say...parts of it look a bit Terran for my taste...but I can say the same about the Mara and the Astaroth, so it's in good company.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Rotate it by 180 degrees on the X axis and then on the Y axis by the same extend and make it a Shivan fighter.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
Looks good :yes:
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
.... looks like a pagoda. looks good, though. who am i to disagree with an adult?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
In forums, age does not make any difference.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
yeah, youre either a MOD, an ADMIN, or an UNDERLING.
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.