Author Topic: Can't play with inferno  (Read 1906 times)

bluelotus

Can't play with inferno
Hello. I finally downloaded R1 of Inferno , but i can't play with it. When i try to start the first mission , and i want to select my ship and weapons , i only see an Ulysses with no without any weapon.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Create a new pilot and switch it to the Inferno campaign in the camapign screen. That should fix most problems that cause the FS2 ships to be used instead of the new ones.

bluelotus

I played with a new pilot.. Anyway i think i had a major problem. I tried the Lightining Marshal , Inferno , and the original fs2 camping and i didin't have weapons. I reinstalled the game so i hope i've solved my problem..

EDIT: Yay! Its works now! Now i will start Inferno:)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 11:34:33 am by 2486 »

*charges beam cannon*
:welcome:
Anyways, I'm sure you've gotten the standard welcome. Hope you enjoy Inferno. Remember, new pilots are your friend.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Originally posted by bluelotus
I played with a new pilot.. Anyway i think i had a major problem. I tried the Lightining Marshal , Inferno , and the original fs2 camping and i didin't have weapons. I reinstalled the game so i hope i've solved my problem..

EDIT: Yay! Its works now! Now i will start Inferno:)

the mods will clash with each other with regards to which mod's ships get used.  however all of them are designed to override the main fs2 campaign.  if you wish to play a campaign, then you could either uninstall the other mods and then install whichever one you wish to play or you could use the mod command in the launcher if you're using the SCP executables

basically you install your mods in a subdirectory in the fs2 directory like so:

freespace2/derelict
freespace2/lm
freespace2/warzone
(etc.)

you would then go into the SCP launcher and click features, and theres a "select mod" button and select the directory the mod is in.

[wiki]bluelotus[/wiki]
[scp]bluelotus[/scp]
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

bluelotus

Thanks the advices , and the warm welcome guys:)

Offline Kie99

In one mission you will find Inferno crashing, for this mission change to retail instead of FSO
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

howdy! im new here too. i had the standard greeting, just so everyone knows. WELCOME TO THE HLPBB! Anyways, i had the same problem. what i had done was play around with the tbl entries for a couple of the ships. I copy-pasted the ships.tbl file to a new directory and reinstalled the old version. now it works like a charm, and now i can't stop playing Inferno......
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 04:05:19 pm by 2477 »
Stardust, the Sword of Vengeance[A starship combat addict]