Author Topic: weird things happen  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Okay.. this is both a bug report(yes, I posted one on Mantis), and a question. My computer thinks that I have hacked .tbl files, for some reason, when all I have is FS2 Retail and 3.6.5 SCP. Retail 1.2 patch is not installed. The question is, where can I get Tom's Build? Supposedly it's FS2 Retail with FS2Dnet on it.
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Did you try and do a forum search? Try that, I think this question has been asked many times before IIRC.

By the way,
:welcome:
Enjoy your stay. Laser rifles are situated to the right of you. Beware of shivans in the ducts.... Just hide your lunch well and they wont bother you.

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
I did, actually, I searched for "Tom's Build." If you meant for that particular bug, no, I did not,  because I have a computer(albeit a bad one) that runs it just fine, except that it's old and doesn't like to play online, because I have a TNT2 which blows. Anyway, any more help would be appreciated. Thanks for the welcome!

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
What language is your install? If it's german, I think you need to get the English table files, or else it'll report as being hacked.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Uh.... I'm wagering that it's english... but that just might be the problem. I'll check it after my bro gets off that computer.  Thanks for the idea.

EDIT: flippin' sweet. No more 'hacked .tbl files.' I reinstalled FS2 and the SCP, and then just now I put in the 1.2 patch for retail FS2 and it works. Thanks for the help anyway, guys!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 08:59:06 pm by 2478 »

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing