Author Topic: How Many Times Have You Beaten FS2?  (Read 6330 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
How Many Times Have You Beaten FS2?
how many times? Me, 10+.

[EDIT] Erg, i forgot to check "post a poll".
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

You never give up, don't you?:doubt:
My Sytem

Wer das liest ist doof!

Offline Roanoke

Dunno. i go threough Fads. I'll play it non stop for about 2 weeks and then not touch it for 3/4 months. Same as all my other games.

Offline mr.WHO

6 times, after that I got an internet and found HLP :D (it took me a half of year to force myself to register to forum but now I think that I made a right choice :D    )

Originally posted by Roanoke
Dunno. i go threough Fads. I'll play it non stop for about 2 weeks and then not touch it for 3/4 months. Same as all my other games.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Lost count....
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
About 20+ I really enjoyed the game. Same goes for FS1, played and completed that about 20+ the storyline is just so addictive it rates as one of the best stories in my games collection (With those of Starcraft and Star Wars X-Wing alliance)
Freespace 2: Neo-Terra - My Freespace 2 website that holds my completed FS2 campaigns.

Darkness Rising - Current campaign I'm working on.

Mission Designer for the Wing Commander Saga.

CURRENT PROJECT: Darkness Rising, WCS
COMPLETED PROJECTS: Neo-Terra, Unification Prequel, Solar Wars Chapter 1, Deep Blood, Return to Neo-Terra (Part 1).

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Not too many, actually; probably 4 or 5.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline HermeZ

• Blah :P
    • My Homepage ;)
FS1 - many times
FS2 - many times
Inferno - twice
And now i'm palying Derlict
:)
Polish FreeSpace Community Center
-----------------------------------------
Have a Nice Day :)

Once for each game.  I usually tinker with mods but I'm working my way back through FS2_Open.
$quot;Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.  And I'm not sure about the former.$quot;
 - Albert Einstein

$quot;It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.$quot;
- Gen. George Patton Jr.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I've beaten FS1 3 times, since i don't play it much. (it's not MOD friendly, although I've worked my way around that).
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Twice or thrice, I don't know exactly, or rather don't remember.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i kind of once did what Roanoke did. i played it for 6 months straight and didn't touch it for a year. i was playing XWA... beat that at least 6 times.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Once for both. I don't like to replay games.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:eek2: :eek: then you're not a true gamer :eek: :eek2: :headz: :snipe:

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Play me in FS and I'll make you eat those words.

Offline mitac

Both FS1 and FS2 once.

Plus almost all of those user made campaigns, once in general.
marcet sine adversario virtus.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
UT, you signed up for PXO?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
PXO is down :p

And I'm signed up for FS2Dnet, but I haven't configured my game to work with it right yet.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
D'OH! No wonder i can't find any games...

[EDIT] Where is FS2Dnet? I just did a search.