Author Topic: GVCa Amaunet Brazil render (thanx to Pez)  (Read 3205 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
GVCa Amaunet Brazil render (thanx to Pez)
Well, I asked for it, and Da Man delivered! Presenting: The Official GVCa Amaunet Kitbash!      :p

EDIT: Now hosted on 3DAP...  not some sucky free nonce-companies webserver    :D

EDIT: Thanx, Griff!

------------------
America, stand assured that Israel truly understands what you are going through.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)

[This message has been edited by Griffon UK (edited 09-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sandwich (edited 09-25-2001).]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 06:20:37 am by Sandwich »
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Mwahahahahahahahah...  

I want the Amaunet....

Nice render man! And ship  
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
    • http://www.joek.com/

Originally posted by Raven2001:
I want the Amaunet....

Ditto
Ditto
Ditto

Joe.

------------------
www.joek.com
Revelations: A FS2 Campaign
No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hot damn...  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
No, really.... my campaign sets foot 50 years after Capella, so it is obvious that the Vasudans have new vessels... I would be delighted if the Amaunet could be the new Vasudan Destroyer/Carrier  
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.

Originally posted by Raven2001:
No, really.... my campaign sets foot 50 years after Capella, so it is obvious that the Vasudans have new vessels... I would be delighted if the Amaunet could be the new Vasudan Destroyer/Carrier  

Ditto
Ditto
Ditto

(Except mine is 16 years later and I'll finish it 5 years from now :lol .

Joe.

------------------
www.joek.com
No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

Offline Eishtmo

• The one and only
  • The One and Only
    • http://www.angelfire.com/games2/fsarchive/index.html
I hate to put the pressure on, but perhaps we should have all of the warships featured around here done this way.  Especially when they're finally opened to the public.

Not fighters though, they wouldn't look very good without their skins.

------------------
Visit Warpstorm.  Do it now.

---------

I know there is a method, but all I see is madness.
Warpstorm  Bringing Disorder to Chaos, And Eventually We'll Get It Right.

---------

I know there is a method, but all I see is madness.

Offline Unidan

• http://unidan.stickserv.net/
THAT is sweet

------------------
My E-Mail=      [email protected]    

If Indiana Jones and Han Solo were in a fight... who would win?

If you figure out what this number means you win a prize :D
26724 2337

I am the Parser Breaker!!!
I'll think of a siggie later..

Offline Neon

GOOD JOB!!!!!   I wish i could do works with that quality  

When available, show us some pics of it kicking some shivan (or any other enemy) ***  

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
Can you imagine flying by and around those "neck" pieces while dogfighting... man that would be cool.

Joe.

------------------
www.joek.com

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
That would be cool - so Sandwich, does the Amaunet have trenches?  

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Actually.... in a way she does. The fighterbay exits are trenches, and the underside of the head has a trench-like feature...  

------------------
America, stand assured that Israel truly understands what you are going through.

Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
*shakes head*   Put turrets there, silly! And speaking of turrets, are they shielded?  

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by Setekh:
*shakes head*   Put turrets there, silly! And speaking of turrets, are they shielded?  

Turrets covering the fighterbay - check. Covering the trench - partial check.
Shielded turrets - are you nuts?!?    

------------------

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hey, shielded turrets r00l!