Author Topic: Instal problem!!!??!  (Read 2811 times)

Offline darkspy

Hi,

I've installed TBP and the patch, But then I tried to install the 3 campaign, I simply send it to the main file (with the installer) But when I open the game, there is no campaing at all... what do I do wrong?

can someone explain to me ho to install the campaing properly?

Thank you

Darkspy

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Read the installation instructions from here  or here.
If the instructions fails, please tell us specifically where you hit the wall.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The main TBP download doesn't contain any mission IIRC. You need to download Raider Wars, Earth-Mimbari War or the mission pack in order to have some missions to play.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline darkspy

I know

the thing is I install those missions but nothing happen, there is no missions at all in the game...

Offline darkspy

the question is more how do we install thos missions, I tought I only needed to run the installer (of the respective campaigns)

Darkspy

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Pump up the brightness on your display, you're probably missing them because of dark background.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
- Run the installer of Raider Wars or Earth-Minbari War and install to the same folder as you installed the Base to.
- Run the launcher and once you've done configuring, launch the game.
- To play campaigns, select "Campaign" menu where you will see all installed campaigns listed. Select the one you want to play and click "Select" button, then click "Continue" button.

Offline darkspy

Its done, and nothing new; no campaign/missions in the "simulator"...

how I can fix that?

Offline darkspy

ok I solved the problem, it was just a directory problem...

But here is a new:)

I'm playing the raiders war campaign... I keep getting crashes, I guess the patch 3.1 should help it, but when I instaled it (I've been carefull with the directory this time) when I launch the configuration, everything... then I press Run but the program says couldn't find the ... .exe Do I take for granted that the patch is  not installed?

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
If you have WinRAR try downloading this. Unrar it and stick it in your main Babylon Project folder. If that shows up then at least we know that missions do work for you.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline darkspy

Thanks everyone for your help

everything work fine now (for the raider war campaing...)

it turned out that it was a graphic card problem

Darkspy