Author Topic: SCP weapons table for FSPort  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
SCP weapons table for FSPort
I decided to make a weapons table for FSPort that makes use of SCP features. I started with the weapons.tbl in mv_zpack, added entries from FSPort, and gave them SCP features. Only three weapons have been changed in their behavior:

-The Shivan Turret Laser fires faster but weaker projectiles at a higher rate of fire to make it less useless against fighters.
-The Shivan Megafunk fires extremely powerful projectiles in a four-shot swarm, and has the Huge and Bomber+ tags. It won't hurt capships all that much, but it is extremely dangerous for bombers.
-The Avenger is the SCP Avenger I made, only now slowed down a bit (fire rate is 0.1) for compatibility and performance. It does damage at the same rate as the original.

I added three advanced turrets for the Terrans and the Vasudans. Each turret has both a Terran and Vasudan version.

-The Adv Turret 1 fires moderately powerful blasts at a high rate of fire to pummel fighters.
-The Adv Turret 2 is like the new Shivan Megafunk, only more powerful and with a neat trail.
-The Adv Turret 3 is a scaled-down version of the Adv Turret 2, with no "Huge" flag and no trail effect. It is an anti-fighter weapon.

The download link is:
http://spaceforce.snohost.com/weapons.tbl

Please post comments on the weapons and report any bugs you find.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
SCP weapons table for FSPort (Unofficial)
eep! why did you have to change the avenger? it was fine the way it is.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
It's designed to match the tech description of a really fast machinegun.

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Then change the tech description
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
But that would break FS1 canon.

--General Battuta

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
As opposed to breaking FS1 gameplay?  I think that has to trump the tech description here.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
The table has been bugfixed. If I get enough demand, I will bring back the original Avenger and name the modified version Avenger#fast.

http://spaceforce.snohost.com/weapons.tbl

--General Battuta