Author Topic: If you could........  (Read 4763 times)

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Originally posted by SadisticSid
.... Neue Ziel ...

:wtf:

That's gotta be one of the dumbest names in Sci-Fi history.
It's german for "New target", plus a grammatical error.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Originally posted by SadisticSid
It's a space Mobile Armor from Gundam 0083, mounting over a dozen particle beam cannons and a 360 degree beam-deflector shield... and lots of  remote controlled weapons that allow it to attack from multiple vectors. It's one of those fleet-killer weapons :)

I want one! :D I'll have to see if I can find that show to see what it does...
Any fool can pull a trigger...

1. The "Urban Assault Vehicle" from Stripes (i think that's it), its an overglorified RV!

2. The cruisers/battleships from Starship Troopers

3. The massive space maid from Spaceballs

4....a person
Derek Smart is his own oxymoron.

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Just an F-15, 4 Aim-9 "Sidewinders" 6 Aim-120 "Amarams" and a M-61A2 "Vulcan Cannon" with 600 rounds of 20mm ammo. It wouldn't fly in space, but it would be nice to stare at.:D
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Originally posted by pyro-manic
I want one! :D I'll have to see if I can find that show to see what it does...

I'm going to guess, having not seen the show in some time, that it gets destroyed by a much smaller and in every way inferior craft, like most Mobile Armors do.

I really do want that Taurus...perhaps I'll try to model it again. The Mod Starbridge is beyond my skill level, though.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Originally posted by ngtm1r
The Mod Starbridge is beyond my skill level, though.

Damn. I wanted one, too.

...Actually, tho, an EV-Nova mod would be pretty fun. Flying around in a Va Thamgiir Auroran Firebird, shooting gatling guns and Radar missiles at Federation fighters...

...and then getting owned completely by a Polarian Manta in about three seconds. :P

Harr.
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
Originally posted by Mad Bomber

Damn. I wanted one, too.

...Actually, tho, an EV-Nova mod would be pretty fun. Flying around in a Va Thamgiir Auroran Firebird, shooting gatling guns and Radar missiles at Federation fighters...

...and then getting owned completely by a Polarian Manta in about three seconds. :P

Harr.

Goddamn the Polaris are too powerful. Even the Vell-Os have practically no chance against their more massive behemoths (it's been a while since I last played it, though...). Aurorans... meh. Federation is just your generic Terran alliance. Vell-Os rlz.
lol wtf

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Someone mentioned the Mega Maid from Spaceballs, but here's something a bit more do-able: the Winnabego. :) Complete with pop-out hyperspace engines when jumping out and the "I <3 Uranus" sticker, of course. :p

I'd have a TARDIS!