Author Topic: -spec & nebulas  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
For some reason, when -spec is checked and I am in a nebula mission of some sort, every single capital ship turns white, below is an example:

It seems to happen on every fighter, except when I am just looking at one and am kind of close to it. However, this problem goes away when I uncheck -spec. Anyone else having this problem?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
No, tis strange indeed.
Are you using all the latest mediaVP's?
And what build are you using?

Offline Kosh

3.6.5 build & newest MediaVP's.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Do you have the 'stops fog intercepting hull' flag on?

Offline Kosh

Brain I/O error

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
maybe there is something to to with environment mapping
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Kosh

The environment mapping isn't checked, so how could that effect it?

Brain I/O error