Author Topic: FS2 musics  (Read 1993 times)

hi just wanted know where i can download  the FS2 musics i so love them or did there is a progrma for read them from the cd ?

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Descent Manager VP View. Extremely handy tool, can be used to extract or just simply listen the music from the VP. files. It can be found at here: http://www.descent-network.com/cgi-bin/descman.cgi?module=vpview. I don't know have they released any newer versions of it though, but that's the one I'm using.
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Check my FAQ. Near the bottom of the general section for a couple of links.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
You can get touched up mp3's of some of the tracks on the downloads section of http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/, But in order to get the full collection you'll need VP view. I'd reccomend getting VP view anyways. Once you have it, you'll never know how you lived without it.
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
i'll say. although i'd like an improved version.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Might as well p1mp.....

www.aqsx85.dsl.pipex.com/FS2-HiPoly.mp3

My own humble attempts :D

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
is that the same one or is it newer?

couldn't get enough of it though. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
LOL Thanks :)

It's the same one, I reformatted a few weeks ago, so I need to reinstall all my music stuff before I start writing again :D

Offline revomode

• Banned
Originally posted by Flipside
Might as well p1mp.....

www.aqsx85.dsl.pipex.com/FS2-HiPoly.mp3

My own humble attempts :D

"Page not found

The page you are trying to get to was not found at this address"

eh???..............help

Hey Flip,  Do any recent mixes?  I loved your Precipitate and Dreams of Knossos!
[V] for FS3!

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Bugger....Sorry

www.aqsx85.dsl.pipex.com/FS-HiPoly.mp3

Really should check my own links....

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Marauder
Precipitate and Dreams of Knossos!

what? when the hell did he make those? :wtf:

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 03:24:43 pm by 394 »

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
can you make monolith? :D

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hey lardwick and revomode, welcome to HLP. :)

:welcome:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.