Author Topic: Requesitng Galatic Imperium's permission to use the Port mod in a campaign.  (Read 2320 times)

Offline JoeLo

Requesitng Galatic Imperium's permission to use the Port mod in a campaign.
It will be a small campaign where your are part of the Terran Security Fleet. They are a "Police" force for rookie pilots. They use old stuff.
I may or may not even make it, but I don't want to make it and then be told I'm breaking the law or something.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
I'm pretty sure you can use it. Divided Terrans campaign uses Port and we didn't even ask. :nervous:

And I don't know if have been shot with a beam yet, but here it goes...

:welcome: JoeLo :)
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
haha, yeah, primus is right. you don't need to ask permission for the port. (i didn't ask either :D) just go with the mod, create it, and whatnot.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Just DO NOT claim it to be your own work. Give proper credit where the credit is due.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline JoeLo

Thanks all, I will fully credit the Freespace Port team (is there one or is it just GI?)

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Primus
I'm pretty sure you can use it. Divided Terrans campaign uses Port and we didn't even ask. :nervous:

As does GTI :nervous:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!