Author Topic: A request if anyone is free  (Read 827 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
A request if anyone is free
Would anyone be willing to model a Dalek ship from the new doctor who series, i just thought it would be so crazy to see them and actual daleks for fighters since they can fly and there is a clip of them flying out hanger bays for next sats finale. Just a crazy idea.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
ummm... what?
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Kie99

Spoilers for Bad Wolf.  Episode 12 of Doctor Who.
Spoiler:

The 12th in the new series of Doctor Who aired tonight.  A huge fleet of Daleks (Über powerful Man-sized Pepper pots that can fly, melt bullets and kill you with  a death ray) appeared and fired Daleks (Said Pepper-pots o' Doom) at The Doctor's TARDIS (A virtually indestructible telephone box that can travel in space and time) to try and destroy it.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I doubt you're going to get anyone to model something for you. Most everyone who can model/texture is busy with a project :)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
On the other hand you should be able to find models of Daleks and the Tardis online. :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]