Author Topic: The pants game  (Read 9474 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I couldn't pass up a bit of immature fun. :DD

Also, it's late at night. :p

"Our pants will not be extinguished."

"Negative, Vasudan! I will not give up my pants!"

"Command, the Shivan juggernaught is ripping our pants to pieces!"

But my favorite:

"Alpha 1, try to fly into the Lucifer's pants."
-C

hahahaha, very nice....

reminds me of the famouse star wars one i saw back on tv in australia...

darth vader trying to seduce a tax woman because she is reposessing the death star..

"have you, ever stroked a wookie"

"would you like to see my, light saber"

would like to take my deathstar wouldnt you, its only one of my big balls of furry though"

but my favourite of all is...

"the force is strong, in my pants"

hee hehahahahaha
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
on that line...'may the pants be with you.'

From Bosch Mono4

"I alone realized that our species had no future with the pants."

"A pants upon which the fate of humanity depends"

"My study of pants technology and biology formed the cornerstone of my project."

"We embark on a miraculous journey to new pants"

"On this day...my pants are filled....with joy"
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I feel like a hypocrit for not closing this thread immediately, like I did to JoeLo's....
I'll let flipside make this call.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

hahahaha,

"On this day...my pants are filled....with joy"

omg, that is good...hahahahahahahahha
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
"Command, the Shivan juggernaught is ripping our pants to pieces!"
:lol:

I like what Thunder came up with last time:

"And they hurled themselves into the void of space with no pants..."

hey while you guys are watching this thread, are there any new updates or anything i should know thats happened in the last month? i havnt been around been travelling all over europe...

so yea can someone update me....and i swear the pants will be blown off you in multi later when i get it goin
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline Singh

• Degrees of guilt.
From Mono2 with some creative liscence. For being a rather immature game, it sure as hell is fun :D

"I hear my enemies speculate about my pants, my undies. Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to. The tragedy of my pants is that they will be remembered as the taker of innocents, and this assessment is not unfair. I cannot argue with their pants or with the verdict of clothing.
The Neo Terran Front is an army of stupid cattle, driven by their pants, their fears and insecurities. Cotton is the greatest weapon for most trousers, but old trousers tear open all too easily. I am merely a fool who created a monster I am now pantless to stop and so I will play my role to the ripping end. I have given the lost generation some pants to die for, and now my pants will be crowned with golden zips.
What my enemies will never understand is that my rebellion is about my love for pants and not my hatred of jeans. In the Gamma Draconis system the destroyers have returned and soon the alliance will learn the secret behind my pants."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 07:09:29 am by 1259 »

ok, i am laughing quite hard now...this is awesome
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Pilot sit tight we're sending recovery craft right now.
Send pants!

Ours was a proud people, and always the strongest. For thousands of years our pants expanded.

The Shivan forces are sprouting up everywhere and it's no secret that our pants are taking a beating. As you probably know no one has been able to communicate with them and Terran Intelligence has no leads on their origins or their motives. On the upside their pants technology seems to be working just fine for us. By this afternoon all fighters stationed on the Galetea will have been fitted with them. Try to keep them intact, alright?

In the interests of learning more about the slippery bastards we're going to attempt something bold. The capture of the Tyranis. If this goes off it will give us the opportunity to examine Shivan pants up close.

We know when we entered subspace we were trespassers. But our planet is our home. And yet still they came. And our pants are gone.

Our technology, our pants if ever they are seen again will spawn none of the awe that filled our conquests.

In subspace they can not use their pants.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Singh

• Degrees of guilt.
The following is classified level Rho. Unauthorised access is punishable under the GTVA pants act, Deneb convention, section 21.3.5.

We vanquished the Shivans in the pants War but the hardness remained. How would we confront the pants of future invasion? The Shivans might return at any time, any place, with or without pants. How would we fight the next threat to the very existence of our own pants?

In 2345, on the tenth anniversary of the Shivan attack on Ross 128, the Vasudan emperor Khonsu II addressed the newly formed GTVA pants assembly. The emperor inaugurated an ambitious and unprecedented joint endeavour. The GTVA Pantsus.

Khonsu II: Together we built a civilisation on the pants of the great war, and now we stand on the threshold of a new era of trousers and underwear. The Vasudan people celebrate our shared pants of peaceful coexistence and mutual defence of our Terran allies.

The Pantsus is the most powerful space faring pants ever constructed. Spanning six kilometres from belt to foot the Pantsus has taken over twenty years to complete. Twelve Boxer shorts fit within its massive space size. Its state of the art weaponry includes, forty-five centimeter waist size, fifteen belt loops, twelve centimeters of zip and twelve buttons. The Pantsus wields more fabric than twelve Jeans combined. Very large things are housed in its vast crotch space, and its crew numbers over thirty thousand. Among its contractors are industry giants Triton Dynamics, Subach-Innes and the Akheton Corporation

The alliance now wages war on multiple fronts in Deneb, Alpha Centauri, Epsilon Pegasi and the mysterious nebula beyond Gamma Draconis. Once deployed the Pantsus will end these conflicts swiftly and decisively. If ever the Shivans return to threaten our pants we will be ready to face the challenge, securing wedgies for today and for generations to come.

omg, where is all this comeing from...this is gold...*laughs histerically*...but can someone still fill me in what i missed out on
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Basically it's just the lines from the game with a few alterations. My Quotes were all from the FS1 cutscenes for instance.

Offline Fragrag

I <3 you guys :D

I'm still deciding which one will be my siggy
"On this day...my pants are filled....with joy" -Singh, doing the pants game
My blog, with 'gorillarape' in the url, who wouldn't visit it?!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:lol:

Howabout: "Oh God!  They had these death-black pants..."

Or: "We inherit the pants of ghosts who haunt these ruins."

Or: "That was a little too close.  We gotta wait 15 minutes to change our pants."

oh wait...

noi meant what have i missed in builds and stuff
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
"They say our people have no pants - only a past filled with harm. And a future they can only dream of."

"Our technology, our pants, if ever they are seen again, will spawn none of the awe that filled our conquest."

"When we discovered pants, the Destroyers took note..."
-C

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Originally posted by psycho_fergo
noi meant what have i missed

The fact that we're having far too much fun to let you hijack this thread :p

awww what if i asked it this way..

what in the pants have i missed this last month? are there any new pants around with new fabrics? is multi-pants working at the moment? and with what version of pants is it working on?

is that ok?
Teknðs vagyok

kaka pohárban

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
This is not only the wrong thread but also the wrong forum for that sort of question.  What you're doing is "trolling" and it's generally considered quite rude.  Stop hijacking the thread.