Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 885 times)

I would like to take the opportunity to say thank you all for your hard work and dedication.  I look around this site and I am overwhelmed with awe at the skill and professionelism you people demonstrate.  I just want you all to know that I think this is amazing.

This is my first post to this forum however I have been coming here often since the release of FS2_Open. I have the retail version of Freespace2 and Freespace.  

I am a Civil Engineering Technician in real life and in that role I do a lot of drafting work using Autocad. I even use the 3D tools built into Autocad. I still cannot match what you guys do in Truespace but I would love to learn.  

Again thanks for the hard work.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Um...thanks? :D lol

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
My FAQ or the Wiki (Link at the top of the page) would probably be a good place to start if you want to learn how to model.

With some practice I'll bet you can start making some pretty cool stuff of your own :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Roanoke

Originally posted by Mike_A36
I am a Civil Engineering Technician in real life and in that role I do a lot of drafting work using Autocad. I even use the 3D tools built into Autocad. I still cannot match what you guys do in Truespace but I would love to learn.  

Don't bother with TS. You would find it easier switching to Max from Autocad. If you can get hold of a copy like....

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Or you can get the free version of TS 3.2, and give my Tutorial a try, I really would like to see if it helps someone, or if it don't that I can fix it.;)

*And once again knows he should get of his butt and write the advanced one.
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.