Author Topic: Does anyone know of a good Keylogger?  (Read 383 times)

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Does anyone know of a good Keylogger?
It needs to be:

-totally free (not some 30 day trial crap)
-records absolutley everything
-invisible
-automatically send an e-mail to a given adress

Any suggestions? :confused:
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Kie99

Tried google?
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Yeah. All I got was trial offer stuff. I figured you guys would have some good reccomendations.
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
http://sourceforge.net/projects/regload-keylog

That was the second result on a google search. It was linked off of the first result too. Gotta know what to search for. :p
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Thanks alot, Kamikaze! :D This should serve my purposes well... ;7