Author Topic: Minbari fighter effects  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Sphynx

Minbari fighter effects
Hello, folks.

I love the project, great work. I was installing some of the unofficial campaigns, and suddenly the visual effects for the Minbari fighters are missing. Can someone send me the weapons tables/effects that would place those in the game again?

Thanks in advance.
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
It's all in your core .vp file. The appropriate table entries are in ships.tbl and weapons.tbl in the tables directory. The appropriate effects are in the effects directory.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Yep. With FS2 if something disappears it's almost always because something is overriding the originals rather than because something has deleted them.

Simply removing the mod you installed is nearly always enough to bring the mod back.

Furthermore you should always install mods to a named folder then use the mod selection option in the launcher to choose it. That way selecting no mod instantly returns you to the standard version of TBP.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Sphynx

Thank you. I'll take your advice to heart and be more cautious next time. Much obliged!
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.