Author Topic: In the Beginning  (Read 1755 times)

Quick question,
I actually was able to play in the beginning too mission 9 on the base 3.2, I am now getting an error at level 10,  Do I have to put in the orginal .tbl files to continue?  or is this really ment for the older base?  It is still an amazing camaign , especially with the new effects!!!

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Its meant to be played as a mod for Base 2.0.  You can't even play it as a mod for Base 3.x, as there are missing or renamed files from the Base 2.0 VP that the campaign is calling for.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

10-4 on that Trival...

:::::off restoring directories::::

ITB has a few Ships and Backgrounds from Release 2, that you haven't in Release 3.

I converted all Missions to Base 3.x already, but the only problem is, TBP will not accept 6 Fighters in Alpha and the Missions are sometimes very hard with 3 instead 5 Wingmates.
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

I didn't know a conversion was underway.  I am sure with 3 wings I could do it.  Is this just a modified VP file?  What i did here is just add ITB folders effects , maps, and models with 3.2 results.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 07:24:48 pm by 2196 »