Author Topic: Supreme among FS2 Mods  (Read 7153 times)

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
Wait...........if you're gonna use that thing to destroy Earth, I won't be able to play the campaign. :(  That was the part of the story I cared about the most.  As long as Earth remains, I won't care if the Shivans aren't permanently vanquished, or what they throw at us.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The only way Earth would be destroyed is if you fail your mission :nod:

A mission where we might actually want to fail at least once :nod:

Offline mr.WHO

Shivans may have 100 Juggernauths, 10 SSJ, a planet size ship but GTVA have a weapon of mass destruction... Alpha 1.
If EA have another Alpha 1 then shivans are screwed :D .

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by mr.WHO
If EA have another Alpha 1 then shivans are screwed :D .

Nah they just have the Icanus :p

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Couldn't the EA technically have the original Alpha 1 from FS1 on their side?  Granted, he'd be about ninety-five, but he'd probably still be kicking. :p

lol if he's still alive

Why the EA don't just rename the Icanus to Alpha 1? :D
OMG! We're lost: Kryptonite = Tiberium

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Because the Icanus can't retry a mission if it fails :D

Fail? Alpha 1? Never! :D
OMG! We're lost: Kryptonite = Tiberium

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
It was like Trayus with me and Inferno. Links to that mod everywhere. I couldn't stand this and downloaded. I've started game. Very nice main hall with Gargant (i thought it was Sathanas ;) ). I've opened tech room. OMFG!!!! New ships everywhere! And Vesuvius...i couldn't belive that was Freespace. Then i've exit techroom and started game. I've just got pass CB and Briefing without reading, haven't even configured loadout. Game started.

First new weapons on list. Looked nicely. And Carolina appears. Didn't even know what's going on. Two cruisers near node. EA? WTH? Short chat, then  :jaw: . Those blue beams and cool effect explosion. And that sound of silver beams.... I've almost fell off chair! Actually i've fell off when Gigas appeared on last mission and rammed into me. ;7
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
 :D  Another new recruit for the cause.

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Re: Supreme among FS2 Mods
Hey, let's make bets about how much downloads will R2 get. :D
I think it will be the same amount as R1. :D
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Re: Supreme among FS2 Mods
R1 currently has 18015 downloads from the sources I know about. The SCP patch has 1226