Author Topic: Wheres the tbls?  (Read 1563 times)

Offline EAD_Agamemnon

• Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very Fuzzy Was He?
I cant find where the .tbl files are hiding at. I found what might be the full weapons.tbl in the SOL A HISTORY campaign for INFERNO, but the ships.tbl for that one does not cover it all.

Where might I find the tbls at? I have all the INFERNO components (CORE, EA, TERRAN, GTVA, SOC, Enemies...and I didnt see them anywhere.

Additionally...like someone already mentioned...I might also try using INFERNO ships in FS2 Retail....heh....replace the Sathanas with the Gigas....and the Colossus with (I forgot the name for the GTVA answer to the Gigas)

EDIT: nevermind...found them in GTVA_CH1
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 12:44:17 am by 2479 »
"Never start a fight, but always finish it."  - Captain John Sheridan
-------
In Diffucult Ground; Press On
In Encircled Ground; Devise Strategems
In Death Ground; FIGHT!

Sun Tzu on The Art of War circa 400 B.C.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It's a bit more difficult locating files in the multi VP version as parts of it were released several months before the full download as model packs.

Offline EAD_Agamemnon

• Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very Fuzzy Was He?
One last thing. Regarding the contents of the SHIPS tbl....the Icanus appears to be missing....Unless I'm just not seeing it....what class of ship is it? If its missing, I was planning on perhaps using it in FS2 Retail to spice things up, even if it unbalanced the game by an insane margin.

EDIT: Ugh....Why do I always ask a question only to find my answer a few seconds later staring me in the face?
"Never start a fight, but always finish it."  - Captain John Sheridan
-------
In Diffucult Ground; Press On
In Encircled Ground; Devise Strategems
In Death Ground; FIGHT!

Sun Tzu on The Art of War circa 400 B.C.