Author Topic: Problems with lockups...  (Read 3894 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by Ionizd
karajorma: I haven't tried that yet. I had a question about what filename the debug build was, but Wanderer answered it. I'll try it as soon as I have a chance.

Just for the record you can run in a window in any build not just the debug ones. I use it all the time when I'm FREDding so I don't have to ALT-Tab to get to FRED.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Ionizd

Interesting. How do I run in a window? Is it a setting on the launcher program, or can I change something in Windows to run all my games in a window?
Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DS5//AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+//Stock AMD CPU Cooler//Arcticsilver AS-5 Thermal Paste//2x1Gb Crucial DDR2 667 RAM @ 4-4-4-12//EAH2900XT/512M//OCZ GameXtream 750W PSU//Seagate 300Gb 7200 RPM SATA H.D.D.//Hewlett Packard DVD420i DVD+/-R/RW//Antec TX1050B Case//Windows XP home SP2

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Like this. :)

Oh and before anyone asks

-allslev = All missions in a campaign are playable from the tech room.

-fov = Changes the field of view to make ships larger

Ambient_Factor = Changes the ambient light setting to 80% to make things darker so that Spec and glows stand out better :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 04:26:00 am by 340 »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Ionizd

I was running in a window earlier and I have an anal-retentive question for y'all. My desktop resolution is set to 1024x768, as is that of the game. The window opens slightly off center and as a result, the lower and right side edges are cut off. Anything  I can do to remedy this, besides changing the resolution of my desktop?
     Thanks!
Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DS5//AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+//Stock AMD CPU Cooler//Arcticsilver AS-5 Thermal Paste//2x1Gb Crucial DDR2 667 RAM @ 4-4-4-12//EAH2900XT/512M//OCZ GameXtream 750W PSU//Seagate 300Gb 7200 RPM SATA H.D.D.//Hewlett Packard DVD420i DVD+/-R/RW//Antec TX1050B Case//Windows XP home SP2