Author Topic: Some Work is being done  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Some Work is being done
haven't made a cb in a while :)

Wip of our last Vasudan ship. map by me based of Venoms Ennead. Model from Aldos model dump.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Some Work is being done
Is that your last Vasudan ship, or just the latest?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Some Work is being done
We only have one more ship to put in POF - the GTF Keres
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Some Work is being done
Good design, although it's a bit too angular. Add some polys and round it off, and use the existing one as the LOD1.

BTW what is the ship in the CB?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Some Work is being done
i'm starting to work on the effects.  I need access to the internal forum so i can post them
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Some Work is being done
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
Good design, although it's a bit too angular. Add some polys and round it off, and use the existing one as the LOD1.

BTW what is the ship in the CB?

Well it looks better smoothed :)

The cb ship is the SOC flagship Solaris

Phreak and Si|eNt(\/)inion a request has gone in for access to the private board you should get it soon.

Some Work is being done
kewl beans. i cant wait till im "installed". anyhow. i cant see the picture....wait...yes i can....uhm? oh what the heck. i dont know what im saying! :nod: :nod:
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Some Work is being done
how the heck do you make cb animations anyhow? i want to find out, but i dont have any of those special programs....like none of those like render programs, but i have the cb builder its just i dont know how to operate it! :confused: :confused:
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Some Work is being done
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
how the heck do you make cb animations anyhow? i want to find out, but i dont have any of those special programs....like none of those like render programs, but i have the cb builder its just i dont know how to operate it! :confused: :confused:

CB builder is only used to compile the frames into a ani.
To make a ani you need the special programs like Lightwave/3DSmax etc.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Razor

Re: Some Work is being done
Originally posted by Woomeister
haven't made a cb in a while :)

That's a good cap. :) But that vasudan ship needs a bit more work on textures and maping.
Anyway, :yes:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well the mods are basically done now. Just some minor art atuff to do.
I'm currently getting the final VP files ready. Hundreds of files to go through :D