Author Topic: TBls and FSOpen 3.6  (Read 1244 times)

TBls and FSOpen 3.6
In FSOpen 3.6 can we finaly do the single gun fireing tags? you know the one shoots then the next? if so can someone tell me how?
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, harkens night and silence is the light." Ajunta Pull, KOTOR.

This feature has been in there for ages, merely add "cycle" to the weapon flags

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
... but that means that this feature couldn't be used on a "per-ship" basis.  For example, the 3-barrel gun on the Ursa is obviously intended to be a gattling gun style, but it can mount any weapon (that the Ursa is able to mount).  Could the "Cycle" system be added to specific ship banks so that any weapon put in there will cycle fire?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

And option would be to make multiple versions of the weapons, like "UrsaSubach" and "UrsaKayser". Messy, ugly and temporary, but it might do for some AI's.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Originally posted by kasperl
And option would be to make multiple versions of the weapons, like "UrsaSubach" and "UrsaKayser". Messy, ugly and temporary, but it might do for some AI's.

Ok thanks,so what other flags are there?
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, harkens night and silence is the light." Ajunta Pull, KOTOR.

[scp][/scp]

RTFM.
Look for the new features thingy, it contains links to all the table features.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Originally posted by kasperl
[scp][/scp]

RTFM.
Look for the new features thingy, it contains links to all the table features.

Ok I tryed that flag and got a big slow down I mean bad every other frame when Shivans fire their lasers, but untill that point no probs, mabe its the animated glow maps....

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
perhaps... they kick me hard for a few seconds too. Have to wait until all frames are displayed atleast once before they work right.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist