Author Topic: IT'S DESTROYED!!!  (Read 51040 times)

Offline Unidan

• http://unidan.stickserv.net/
Did you hear what happened to the World Trade Center??? Raa'Torh you got any more info?????

------------------
My E-Mail=     [email protected]    

If Indiana Jones and Han Solo were in a fight... who would win?

If you figure out what this number means you win a prize :D
26724 2337

I am the Parser Breaker!!!
I'll think of a siggie later..

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
Yep, I've already posted about it in two topics here (the first without noticing that there was a topic practically dedicated to it).

The WTC has been hit by two suicide planes, one per tower. The south tower then collapsed.

Another blast tried the Pentagon, but missed and hit a helicopter launch pad.

A Palestinian faction was first said to have assumed responsibility, but the leaders of that faction denied it.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Damm...i am whatching CNN right now.Just horible

------------------

------------------
                          [email protected]                        Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
this is hard to believe - my god there are some sadistic and sick people on the planet
ARGHHH

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Less than 5 minutes ago the second tower collapsed as well.  There's also been a carbombing outside the US state department.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
Somerset County, Western Pennsylvania has had some plane crash there as well. Supposedly.

Hmm, we must be getting a few minutes lag here. I haven't heard about the second tower collapsing.

But I did hear about the car bombing.

EDIT. Oooh, there it goes. The second tower is down, repeat, second tower is down. Even with BBC World lag  

[This message has been edited by Jabu (edited 09-11-2001).]

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
There was an estimated 20,000 people in those buildings....
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
Apparently it seems that part of the Pentagon has been hit by SOMETHING, if not that plane (that seemed to miss and hit a helipad).

At least one of the planes was hijacked, with possibly over 100 people in it. The US is tracking another hijacked ship in their airspace.

Everything is so damn vulnerable to suicidal morons.

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
a total of 8 planes have supposedlyt been hijacked.

also..the FTSE and dow jones indeces have just crashed..if you didnt sell all those shares you had,  yer screwed.

------------------
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!!

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Yep, yep. It's like... chaos. Gotta wait to see what's next...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
A few more planes, like on the White House and a few other really important places, and the entire USA would quickly dwell into pure anarchy. This is like a B-class movie script.

A plane hit the Pentagon, the state department got a car bomb, and I think they even got something in Capitol Hill.

[This message has been edited by Jabu (edited 09-11-2001).]

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
i have heard it and seen alot of sick actions on tv but this.this is to horible for words.indeed i heard about a 4th plane and the car bombs o my god...i mai not live in America but this hit my feelings badly.

------------------

------------------
                          [email protected]                        Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
part of the pentagon building has now collapsed.

I have many close friends in the US, even though ive never met them IRL..some of them live in manhattan!

------------------
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
A Boeing 747 is the one that went down in Pensylvania.

Also, while Arafat makes nice and says "Bad, bad!" to the attacks, his people are celebrating in the streets over here, handing out candy to the children, etc. I hope the US see's pictures of this and realizes...  

------------------
"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
Don't worry about that. I've got a feeling the Palestinian situation will get much worse, for the Palestinians.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Yeah, I'm watching footage of that right now. Those people are definately sick...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
I'm getting more and more convinced it was one of Bin Laden's follower groups. I mean, it was so well organized and all.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
I need a few games of Action Quake 2. Need to kick some terrorist arse.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin

Originally posted by Jabu:
A few more planes, like on the White House and a few other really important places, and the entire USA would quickly dwell into pure anarchy. This is like a B-class movie script.

To tell you the truth, I doubt it.  You'd need to have a lot of things go wrong for anarchy to occur.

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
"I only hope that in your stumbling around you do not wake the dragon."

Well, someone's stumbling around has awakened the dragon.  Who ever is responsible has just mobilized the most deadly force on the planet, and they are coming for him/her.   The palestinians may celebrate now but if they are linked to this the UN will no longer recognize them as a legitimate faction - they will be a terrorist organization and will be treated as such.

I am now 3 months 14 days from my 18-th birthday, my physical condition and mental condition put me in the first group drafted should the draft be called.  My brother is 82nd Airborne and is probably already loading gear and ready to get in the air.

Our mainland has never been hit before, war is enevitable[/i]
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir