Author Topic: IT'S DESTROYED!!!  (Read 51041 times)

...and now we truely understand what you have been going through sandwich (sorry for not seeing it sooner).

I have just verified that Bin Laden DID issue a statement three weeks ago in a recruitment video to expect an unprecedented attack against american interests.

Tomorrow was supposed to be the sentencing date for bin Laden's leiutennet at a federal courthouse near the WTC.

Today was an anneversary of something in Camp David (still don't know what though, think it has something to do with the middle east I think, can someone verify?)

It looks like American response is going to be massive and unilateral.  Not pinpoint targeting, it looks like this nation is mobilising for WAR.  All major navy assets (carriers) are now at sea, all Army assets are on alert and likely preparing for mobilization,  The Airforce has already scrambled...  I haven't seen america thiss hot since the Gulf War.  Once we decide what direction to point all this hardware it'll be really REALLY ugly for whoever is on the wrong end of it.

Once again, I apologize to Isreal for not appreciating your situation sooner...
I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...

I'm working on something new... shhhhh, it's a seceret.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
And don't tell me it's Islam doing this... Islam is only marginally more war-oriented than most other major religions, and much more acceptant in many ways... It's the cultur of Arab nations. They're essentially in the Middle Ages over there, and you can't blame the Qa'ran any more than you can say the Bible is the source of the Inquisition, Crusades, serf system, and Hitler's Germany (to give a more modern but still relevant example). In fact, we don't even know the hijackers were Arabs. Could have been China, or the Michigan Militia for all we know. Just because the Palestinians aren't sorry to see their old friend America in pain doesn't mean that they would (or could) ever do such a thing themselves. And at any rate, whatever nuts did this, there's no guaranteein that we'll catch them. Just because they're sadists or psychotic doesn't reduce from the genius it required to pull this off... I doubt the leaders will have forgotten to cover their asses.

And there's no saying it's over yet, anyway...

Originally posted by sandwich:
One last thing, from the Bible:

Isaiah 30:25 "...In the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

That's really disturbing...

Maybe more so that it might be right...

Is anyone here from russia?  What's going on over there?

How many nukes are still missing?  Hard to find news about anything except the WTC bombing...  makes it hard to try to track other possible motives of the attack.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Woah... You're from Israel? Sorry 'bout my er... statement on what's going onm over there, I just look at what I see on the news, etc.

And I wouldn't get all excited, jonskowitz. Bush is beholden to his military-industrial buddies, so there is about a 99% likelihood of war, but the countries he'd choose to pick on are so weak and impoverished that we'd probably have more of a police action. Or another Vietnam, in which case we're all screwed.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by sandwich:
One last thing, from the Bible:

Isaiah 30:25 "...In the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

SCREW CANON!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
There are explosions in Kabul Afganistan.i think it's the airport. they are shooting whit Triple A and rockets!!. Can anybody confirm this? this is not OT.they say it are cruise missile's and other type of misile's they say now that a fuel dump has been destroyed

------------------

------------------
                           [email protected]                         Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858

[This message has been edited by darkage (edited 09-11-2001).]
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Yes, it is true - I'm watching live footage from CNN right now... Seems like a cruise missile just hit something around there...

[This message has been edited by Styxx (edited 09-11-2001).]
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
There can't and won't be a full-strength american millitary operation. There simply isn't a nation to target. For all it's super-power stance, the US can't simply run over a nation for a few terrorist groups inside it.

What I do think will happen is two-fold:

1) The US will be forced to take pinpoint actions against the perpretrators of the attacks (most likely Bin Laden's group, thought you're right, Stryke - we still can't be 100% sure yet...)

2) The world will come down on Israel's policy of targeted terrorist assinations much less than before.

EDIT: About the Afganistan attacks, here the assumption is that it's not an "official" american response, but more likely someone taking advantage of the situation. Could easily be wrong, though. We'll just have to wait and see.

------------------
"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)

[This message has been edited by sandwich (edited 09-11-2001).]
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
That's affirmative on Kabul. (better start talking warspeke now and stayt ahead...)

But... wait... a... minute! I wouldn't pass a draft test anyway! Woohoo! Here's to 20/500 vision!

Sorry, just realized that and I had to celebrate.

Who the hell is shooting?!?

Is it a US attack!?!  I know we had submarines in the area, but we still hadn't verified who launched the attack...

What the hell is going on?

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Wups! Planned attack on Afganistan- there goes peace!

Isn't it fun to watch the world go to hell as we speak? The wonders of telecommunication!

And talk about it realtime!

The attack in Afghanastan appears to have been launched by a REBEL Afghanastan faction, but that has not been verifiede yet.

Offline Pez

Nostradamus for those who believe:
 http://www.colorize.net/nyc/

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Noone knows who fired, but it's most likely to have been a Tomahawk or similar missile launched by an american sub in the area. If that's confirmed, all hell might break loose - specially if more innocent people were killed by this attack and the people responsible were not damaged.

The CNN people are saying that the missile targeted an ammo dump - there are several secondary blasts...
Probably away. Contact through email.

There seems to have been more than one missile, not sure yet...

We still don't know sho fired those missiles, still waiting for a release from the stte dept.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Not news then. They have most of northern Afganistan, one of their leaders was blown up today by Osama... something was gonna happen in that direction today.

The news people must be having the best day of their lives.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by Shrike:
may we all live in interesting times, eh?

SCREW CANON!

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
could be russkie attack for all we know.. they're alot closer.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

If hardliners from Russia wanted to start a world war then that would be a great way to do it.  I kinda doubt it though...

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person

Originally posted by Pez:
Nostradamus for those who believe:
 http://www.colorize.net/nyc/

Man, that guy's gonna be disappointed... there's no reason for a nuclear war/whatever now, and if there is one, I doubt even God would survive the hell we'd make for ourselves.

[50s-mom voice]Now, little Jimmy, get in your bunker...[/50s mom voice]