Author Topic: Ivanova's Last Stand  (Read 6850 times)

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
   Well, I have been testing and testing. and it is starting to take shape. This is the battle in "between the darkness and the Light. Season 4 epp. 19. The whitestars AI is not at the level it needs to be, but is getting there.  :p

THere will be a rough draft available and the end on Jan. for beta testing.  As far as official release date, well that is still to be seen, for I have very little time between jobs. So, if any one that is very good at fredding and, or wants to learn.(like I am in the process of doing)while writing the mission sexp variable pm me.  :pimp:

Screen shots, I cannot get at the moment bcause I have no clue how to get them in TBP 3.2 open. But I will get to that soon enough. And I will post them then.

And are there any new updates to TBP3.2 or to the Mission editor?

Thank you and Keep the at a boys coming. For all mission and campain designers.

Zathrus know, but not know at same time.

I Am the Right hand of vengence. And the Boot That is going to kick your Sorry Ass all the way back to earth. I am death incarnet, And the last living thing you are ever going to see.
   GOD SENT ME!!!
Ivanova in Between the light and the Darkness."

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
To take screenshots press the print/screen key and the screenshots will be in your root directory of TBP  ;)
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
I did that mission last year, it will feature near the end of the heat em up campaign.  It was a knightmare to get the AI right for whitestars, i found it was best to put some of them in a wing and give change ai orders during the game ;)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Well, I have done that. but how to change AI is still a mystery at the moment.
Do you change it in the sexp variables or by the wing and ship editors????

I Am the Right hand of vengence. And the Boot That is going to kick your Sorry Ass all the way back to earth. I am death incarnet, And the last living thing you are ever going to see.
   GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
Better to give 1 order (eg waypoints once for that mission) then sexp ai (events) for individual wing orders.  works better that way ;)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

www.heatemup.co.uk

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Where would I get my hands on the newest build of FRED Open?

GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Source Code Project forum - Recent Builds Subforum - CVS Builds Thread.

Well, I have done that. but how to change AI is still a mystery at the moment.
Do you change it in the sexp variables or by the wing and ship editors????

I use a mixture of the two. The Ships Editor is for the default behaviour at the start of the mission or on arrival. If I want them to react to something that has happened in the mission a clear-goals followed by the new order generally works quite well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 10:45:15 am by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Ok I've got the Screen shots and they are ausome.
Here Is a test to see if I can get them to appear.

GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
 :mad:Ok Pics are not working. So it must be me, Or the fact that I cannot figure out
what to do to get the pics to show up. HELP!! :doubt:

GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
 :mad:OK They are not showing up, What am I doing wrong???

GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline Vash

i looked at the properties of ur image and it seems to be on ur harddrive. u need to put the image somewere online, on photobucket for example. http://www.photobucket.com/
and then upload the image. the site then makes an url for the image which u can use to put it on the forum

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
Here They are. Finnally!!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 06:25:27 pm by ZhaHaDum1972 »

GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
I wonder why I could see one of the images and not any of the others if they were all on the same host? :D

What I can see looks good though.

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
I was using a server that didn't allow you to link to there pages. but I remedied that as you can see.

GOD SENT ME!!!

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Yeah. I noticed that but the funny thing was I had 5-6 "We do not allow hotlinking" images and one actual proper picture. All of which were on the same host! :D

Offline ZhaHaDum1972

• What do you want?
what about now?

GOD SENT ME!!!

i'm still trying to figure out how did EA got any hold of shadow technology.....since there were some shadow ships that was hidden on earth adn elsewhere on sol system

Offline Vash

those screens look good, looking forward to play this one  :nod:

i believe earth got the shadow tech because the clark regime had connections with the shadows like ambasador molari had with mister morden.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Don't you hate it when you've got a great screen ready to capture and just as you're pressing the key some bloke shoots you in the ass and the screenshot comes out all red. Ruined many a good screenie for me that has.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
Same here :(

But you can still salvage them, If you use photoshop you can alter the colour balance and get rid of the red tinge and it looks great ;)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

www.heatemup.co.uk