Author Topic: Here is something you can have to have when its dune  (Read 5020 times)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Here is something you can have to have when its dune

Originally posted by CODEDOG ND:
Ok, nt thta he can't speal.  Just smoe peolpe th1nk fsatre tha tey typ.  no ig dealll.!?><=-+_9789456321*/!@#$%^&**(){}[]| |.  

Ok, anywayys...what  s thee nemisis dertsoyer?  Nevver seeen it beofre?  SOunds kinda coool.

[This message has been edited by CODEDOG ND (edited 12-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by CODEDOG ND (edited 12-21-2001).]

jester  
SCREW CANON!

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
oooo me liek.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
make it so you start the mission in a hanger, mabye jumping out(after departing from the ship) to the mission. Be really cool to do that.
Got Ether?

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous

Originally posted by venom2506:
it's just each time Stargunner posts at HLP, each time it's the same story, over and over again...
You'd think he'd get the hint eventually, eh?    But seriously, imagine playing a campaign where ALL the text was like his posts.  

"Surendar belasoryis!"

------------------
ZylonBane's opinions do not represent those of the management.

Originally posted by ZylonBane:
Originally posted by venom2506:
it's just each time Stargunner posts at HLP, each time it's the same story, over and over again...
You'd think he'd get the hint eventually, eh?      But seriously, imagine playing a campaign where ALL the text was like his posts.    

"Surendar belasoryis!"

[/B]

Stop that its not funy!  

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 12-22-2001).]
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Shut up, ZylonBane.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
Ooooohhhh....

------------------

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by StarGunner:
Stop that its not funy!    

Dude, seriously... get a spellchecker - the odd error here and there is fine but when its damaging legibility, it's nasty.
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
And guys, please stop fighting - m'kay?  

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
NO!

It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by ZylonBane:
Ooooohhhh....

Maturity is A-1 SUPAR!

I run into a prob I gent get the modle to what I need it to look like can someone help me? I need some help with bug fixing the modle.

------------------