Author Topic: Which campaign are the must haves?  (Read 11414 times)

Offline bfobar

Which campaign are the must haves?
Since I found the SCP enhancements I've played:

fs2 main
derelict
transcend
sync
fs1port main campaign

What are the next must plays?

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Which campaign are the must haves?
Just Another Day (and JAD2)
Fall of Epsilon Pegasi

Those are honestly the only ones that are not on your list that I still play frequently. However, if you're still interested in campaigns, I'd recommend playing Rogue Intentions (yes, this is a very shameless pimp, but I need feedback).

EDIT: Now that I think of it, "Sol: A History" was an excellent campaign; too bad it hates SCP though.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 12:18:34 am by nuclear1 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
BR's "Shrouding The Light", "Shrouding The Light: Origins", "Homesick"
Inferno R1 (remember to get the SCP patch)
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Warzone's another good one, and you haven't lived until you've tried Deus Ex Machina. :p

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Another vote for Shrouding the Light here.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Don't neglect the truly terrible campaigns, like 'The Second Great War, Part 2' I believe it's called...  :nervous:

Offline Nuclear1

Thank God those went down the Archives.

I'll add a vote for The Titan Rebellion as well. Reasonably balanced, good storyline too.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Kie99

Don't neglect the truly terrible campaigns, like 'The Second Great War, Part 2' I believe it's called...  :nervous:

I know it was horribly unbalanced and unrealistic, but that campaign was great fun.

Whee...!

And here's The Titan Rebellion as well.  It died with the archives.  Link
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
All good campaings....:D

I would reccomend Into the Depths of Hell..

and my own campaign...once it's done that is ..25 missions and couting... :pimp:
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Kie99

Anyone know where I can find Chapter 5 on Into the Depths of Hell?  It says its hosted on The Hades Combine, but I can't find it on there.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 05:32:28 pm by kietotheworld »

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Chapter 5 is done? Why was I not informed of this?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Nuclear1

Chapter 5 isn't done yet, AFAIK. Quit getting people's hopes up! :D

* Nuclear smites kie.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Thank God those went down the Archives.

On a side note, do we still have all the standalone missions from Descent Chronicles somewhere? There were a couple of pretty decent ones in there that I would like to play again if I can find them.

Offline Kie99

Skippy's campaign list seems to think it is, and the site is slightly confusing.  It says one part needs work, but it also says "ALL" of the chapters are available from HC.

Play Revenge Final COnflict. It has 88 mission, so you're busy for a while.

But only download it now if you speak german. I'm still doing the english translation :)

Offline bfobar

woot! I was getting sick of teaching myself how to FRED anyway.

Offline bfobar

Just Another Day (and JAD2)
Fall of Epsilon Pegasi

Those are honestly the only ones that are not on your list that I still play frequently. However, if you're still interested in campaigns, I'd recommend playing Rogue Intentions (yes, this is a very shameless pimp, but I need feedback).

EDIT: Now that I think of it, "Sol: A History" was an excellent campaign; too bad it hates SCP though.

I'll play Rogue intentions if I can find a download.

Offline Nuclear1

Try the thread here. Be sure to get the Mission 8 patch as well. :)

Offline bfobar

Just played Just Another Day and Warzone.

Just Another Day was hilarious. I giggled like a schoolgirl after the KABOOM!

Warzone was very involving but it needs some mission touchups.

Next up: Rebel intentions, JAD2: Electric Boogaloo, and BWO demo.

Another good campaigns :)

Aeos Affair (it's a good retail campaign ;))
Neo-Terra (again, i was buggy, sure, but i like it, because you play a bad guy ;))
Renegade Ressurgence (i play it last week, it was a interesting campaign)
Inferno (very good Total Conversion)
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele