Author Topic: A little extra trailer  (Read 34486 times)

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Re: A little extra trailer
I always wondered how would EAD Lindos vs MF Sharlin (from TBP) battle would look and which side would win. :D
I think i'll redownload TBP, import all needed maps, effects and weapon entries, then make mission with 2 of them attacking each other. :nod:
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Well i think this fighter would be better handled by me. Once i've made mission Nemesis vs Me in Mihos. I was agnaist 4 EA Gattlers and several blast turrets. I've managed to dodge their fire without any hit around 20 seconds on medium skill level. :D

Ah, but could you do anything else in the meantime? That's what 'fighter suppression' is all about ;)

Offline mr.WHO

It's only me or that Herc mk.1 that is targeted by HUD has a very crappy textures?

BTW: Arrggg, to much white (new forum), arrgghhh.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
That's because it's using the stock FS2 lod maps. That one is 64*128. The main lod map is 512^2.

Offline aceofspades

• Janitor on a SJ Sathanas
Don't worry, the vid is great...I'm trying to do such a vid myself, except longer (It's 2.5mins) and the scenes will be co-ordinated with the music...
I wonder if the Shivans eat chocolate? Or play FS2, for that matter.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Started adding the Vasudan and Shivan bonus ship prototypes. These won't be in the campaign set in Sol of course, but are included for fun.

More shots to come later.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 05:38:45 am by Woomeister »

Offline Qwer

New Het-Ka looks amazing. Can't wait to see its beam battery ripping out Lucifer. :D
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It lasted 40 seconds against the Lucifer, and that was teamed up with the Megaera.

Offline Qwer

Ok, when i've downloaded prototype Vasudan and Shivan FS1-era fleets i've made Megaera&Het-Ka vs. Lucifer battle on their best positions. Megaera and Het-Ka destroyed 2 main beams and one side one at Megaera's side. Het-Ka was ripped out, but Megaera survived, but still i had to wait half of hour for it to destroy Lucifer. :p

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I had them in front and a bit to the side of the Lucifer. The Lucifer could hit one ship with 3-4 beams at once, they didn't stand a chance. Megaera went first, then the Het-Ka.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

An example of some of the R1 ships rebuilt to be added to this little project.

Offline Qwer

I got them in the same positions, but in my version destroyers managed to destroy 2 front beams and side beam at Megaera's side. Unfortunelly, Het-Ka couldn't destroy second side beam, which wiped it out.

Offline mr.WHO

You reskinned Imset, nice.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I reskinned the Hydra too  :nod:

23/25 ships done.
I currently have 17 new ships and 6 remakes of R1 ships. That makes 23 ships as well as the FS1/2 ships that aren't included in that number.
Last ones are a Vasudan strike bomber and a second Shivan destroyer. That'll make all three species have the same number of fighters and capships.

Terran tables have 33 entires
Vasudan tables have 28 entries
Shivan tables have 26 entries

Which is a total of 87 ship entries.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Offline aceofspades

• Janitor on a SJ Sathanas
 :eek:

*is fan*
I wonder if the Shivans eat chocolate? Or play FS2, for that matter.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Inferno has over 180 entries.

This has 87, which goes over the combined 250 ship limit.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Since I'm the only one here, I'd have to say yes...

Offline Qwer

Don't forget about me :D (unfortunelly i'm flooded with school-related things, but i think i'll clean it out in 1-2 weeks).

Offline mr.WHO

You don't mean that Inf main is on hold, do you?