Author Topic: Another thing!  (Read 1412 times)

I dunno if you guys have noticed this but in some missions where a ship has been in a current engagement and command says it has taken damage its hull strenght is still at 100%. and disabled ships have a hull strength of 100% also
such as big C and the galetea
=SSC=ADMRL
Shattered Star Confederation
Black Widows Squadron

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
Thats done based on the most common possible outcome for the mission before it. For example, big C went 1on1 with a bigger, badder, uglier ship then it. The most probably outcome is that C takes at least some dmg. If you fail to disable the beams on the big S, then she will rip a nice little scar on the collosus
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

The Big C's reported damage from the Command brief could always be due to internal damage, for instance the reactors overloading. It does not have to be damage to the hull.

As for the Galatea (and other examples), that is a bit odd. V should have lower the hull strength down slightly.  

------------------
'The more women there are about, the softer a wise man steps.' Saying in Arad Doman.

'Well, since the whole loaf won't be mine, I will settle for whatever slices fall my way.' - Mazrim Taim

Why not visit the Time of Change website? Well once I get back up that is.
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon