Author Topic: Where to DL the best mods and campaigns? I'm new to this!  (Read 962 times)

Offline dborden

Where to DL the best mods and campaigns? I'm new to this!
Hello everyone!  By the grace of God I ran across this bittorrent for Freespace 2(Freespace 2 SCP Pack v1.5c (Complete) by ShivanSpS )  I couldn't believe it. One of my favorite games of all time back from the dead.  I downloaded it and installed it.  Got it working with a mouse(now I need to go and purchase a flight stick again!)

However I have heard there are other great mods and packages out there.  Can someone list a couple of the greatest campaigns that I can download and install that will work with the Freespace 2 SCP Pack v1.6?  I have heard something about Sol?  Battlestar Galactica?  If a couple people could post a handful that you guys would consist, "must haves" including the link to where I could download that would be fantastic!  I am fairly familiar with how to use the launcher to select the mods and such I just need to figure out what the best mods are and install them so I can play them!

I heard that Sol: A history was very good.  Can someone tell me where I can download it and how to install it in to my Freespace 2 SCP Pack v1.6?

Thank in advance!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:59:34 pm by dborden »

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Re: Where to DL the best mods and campaigns? I'm new to this!
Look here

@Shivan: Your torrent seems to be pulling people in.