Author Topic: Missing something?  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
This is a really noob question but how many mission there are on Inferno? I only played the some 14 mission that were on R1 and it seems that I'm missing much, I would like to now if there anything released on that matter (more missions, etc).
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 05:25:13 pm by SadisticSid »

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
R1 had 14 missions.
There are a few campaigns done by others that use R1 as a base, but nothing else was officially released by us.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
R1 had 14 missions.
There are a few campaigns done by others that use R1 as a base, but nothing else was officially released by us.

Wich campaigns?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
There's a few, the most popular one is Sol: A History. Though that one doesn't work with SCP yet.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Ok, thanks, by the way great work on Inferno. :yes:

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Well the only one campagin exept S:AH is Solar Wars, but it's really buggy and i think you won't like to play it. :p
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Why I never get aware of that other campaing, if someone tells me the name, I'll try to make it workable, or update it, of course I'll play it too, that's required...

Solar Wars itself is quite buggy, I can't remember everything but mainly:

Installation: you know all the files in the *.zip are messed in the same dir

Unbalanced: there is no way that the EA Ships, which are weaker than GTVA ships (except the Gagana), can achieve to match the performance of an ancient ship

Missing data: The "Nightmare" species, is missing all of the weaponry, specially beams, they were never ported, or never made at all

* A reason to not like it:

And the fact that the FS1 argument makes a cameo (Lucifer / Vinaashak) made it pretty lacks the imagination of "Do we need to have direct contact with the ancients to be aware of what we already known ?, that shields doesn't work in subspace".

There aren't any other points at all, we get to see the ancients, that's good, however the FS1 thing just ruins it a lot...

-----------------------------------------------------

I don't remember how much I updated Solar Wars, however I need some balance would be handy, the EA weapons can barely scrath Ancients, specially on the Satyr...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 11:50:05 pm by Shadow0000 »

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Campaigns I remember include, S:AH, Solar Wars and Legacy. Can't remember were you can get the last two.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Solar wars?
I know of S:AH and the Inf R1 camp, where can i get more?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Campaign Name: Solar Wars Chapter 1
Author: Gai Daigoji
Missions: 13
Mods: Nightmare Ships

Back story:

You are a pilot in the Earth Alliance. You are no hero, no super solider. Your just a man trying to make his way in the universe. 48 hours after the surrender of the EA, you are called back into action once again.

What will you learn during your tour of duty? What exactly will happen? Well you'll have to play to find out!

-------------------------------------

Legacy seems to be in developement, until someone has some news about it, supposed to have 35 missions.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I think the Legacy campaign I'm thinking of is dead. There could be another with the same name.

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
BTW:

S:AH was made by Blaise Russel (who also made a stock/SCP campaign called Homesick and was the prime factor behind the (fully voice acted!) SCP version of Derelict).
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Also SAH has nothing to do with the INF Team. Hence why we didn't update it.

Offline neoterran

S:AH is really cool however. Although it is not working beyond the first missions with the current tables i have and latest builds of SCP, so Shadow0000 has his work cut out trying to fix it (I don't know enough to do it)

Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
We don't use models now, we have bg pics instead.