Author Topic: Raptor: Call Of The Shadows...  (Read 6881 times)

Offline ZmaN

Re: Raptor: Call Of The Shadows...
I have a demo version on a shareware 50-pack. It's got the shareware version of Descent, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Raptor...

winroids, f18 nfz, quatra command, spear of destiny, crystal caves, etc.

was it called game empire?  thats how i had found this game.  i had this cd and it had all these games on it.  I remember this one called crystal caves, and always playing it on my moms pc when i was 5 and how much i loved it (shed always ask me if i wanted to paly it, cause she knew how much i loved it)

Also, who wants the full version of Raptor?  Please PM me, i'll get you hooked up...
Well what do I do now?  Well Jack, you seem to have an act for blowing things up....

www.underoath777.com  <---  The BEST BAND EVER!

My Rig:
NZXT Apollo Case, with the insides painted black, and refinished side panels
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750 watt PSU
Intel Xeon E3110 (e8400) OC'd to 3.6ghz
Xigmatek S1283 HDT Cooler
Biostar TPower I45 Motherboard
2 x 2GB's Crucial Ballistx DDR2-800 RAM
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound
3 x 36GB Raptors in RAID 0
1 x Western Digital 640GB stand-alone

Matthew 1:1-2  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.

Offline Jeryko

I have a demo version on a shareware 50-pack. It's got the shareware version of Descent, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Raptor...

winroids, f18 nfz, quatra command, spear of destiny, crystal caves, etc.

was it called game empire?  thats how i had found this game.  i had this cd and it had all these games on it.  I remember this one called crystal caves, and always playing it on my moms pc when i was 5 and how much i loved it (shed always ask me if i wanted to paly it, cause she knew how much i loved it)

Also, who wants the full version of Raptor?  Please PM me, i'll get you hooked up...

Have/had the saqme cd =D
JBX-Phoenix

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I originally found it on a $5 game CD called "3D Action Games" back in '95. It also included Jazz Jackrabbit, ROTT, Skyroads and a few others. Zone 66 was on there too, but I could never get that to work. The memory extender it used apparently didn't work on Pentiums at all. :(

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
This game kicks ass, there needs to be more like it.

and Z66 works with DosBox IIRC.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Man, I've still got the ol' 3 1/2" demo disk in my desk drawer.  Haven't played for ages though.

Such fond memories of the days when I actually had time to waste playing video games...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Oh. My. God. I love you! I used to LOVE THIS GAME! Thank you so much for finding it!