Author Topic: Download Help?  (Read 1598 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline adwight

  • Neo-Terran
  • 28
  • Go Gators!
How do I put something for download in my post?  Must i first upload to a web site or what?
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

 

Offline mikhael

  • Back to skool
  • 211
  • Fnord!
    • http://www.google.com/search?q=404error.com
 
Quote
Originally posted by adwight:
How do I put something for download in my post?  Must i first upload to a web site or what?

You need to upload it to some server that the rest of us can access. I've been known, in the past, to upload stuff for people on my webserver. Contact me via ICQ if you can't find anything more easily.

------------------
--Mik
http://www.404error.com
ruhkferret on ICQ/AIM

"Your guy was a little SQUARE! You had to use your IMAGINATION! There were no multiple levels or screens. There was just one screen forever and you could never win the game. It just kept getting harder and faster until you died. JUST LIKE LIFE." --Ernie Cline
[I am not really here. This post is entirely a figment of your imagination.]

  

Offline vadar_1

  • Mr. Crispy
  • 29
  • .
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
 
Quote
Originally posted by mikhael:
You need to upload it to some server that the rest of us can access. I've been known, in the past, to upload stuff for people on my webserver. Contact me via ICQ if you can't find anything more easily.


careful putting it there thou, you might get a 404 error! haw haw haw! ok nevermind

"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

 

Offline CP5670

  • Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
  • 212
  • 142857
LOL

Hey mikhael, would you happen to have a bit of free space ( ) on your 404 server? I'm still looking around for a good place to upload my campaign files; the Prohosting servers I am currently using are somewhat slow and show some ads before downloading, while the @Home servers (only other place I can access) do not have ads but are much slower and extremely unreliable. The file is currently just under 8MB; if you are willing to put it up there, let me know.

 

Offline adwight

  • Neo-Terran
  • 28
  • Go Gators!
I've decided that I'll just post a demo of it on the Watch Archives.  Look for it soon.  It's called 'The Shivan Incursion', and tell me if you like it (The first two mission are easy, but tell if you want more).
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

 

Offline mikhael

  • Back to skool
  • 211
  • Fnord!
    • http://www.google.com/search?q=404error.com
 
Quote
Originally posted by CP5670:
LOL

Hey mikhael, would you happen to have a bit of free space (  ) on your 404 server? I'm still looking around for a good place to upload my campaign files; the Prohosting servers I am currently using are somewhat slow and show some ads before downloading, while the @Home servers (only other place I can access) do not have ads but are much slower and extremely unreliable. The file is currently just under 8MB; if you are willing to put it up there, let me know.  


Get with me on ICQ and we'll discuss it.


------------------
--Mik
http://www.404error.com
ruhkferret on ICQ/AIM

"Your guy was a little SQUARE! You had to use your IMAGINATION! There were no multiple levels or screens. There was just one screen forever and you could never win the game. It just kept getting harder and faster until you died. JUST LIKE LIFE." --Ernie Cline
[I am not really here. This post is entirely a figment of your imagination.]

 

Offline CP5670

  • Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
  • 212
  • 142857
Cool, my number is 71098511.