Author Topic: C&C3; Welcome Back, Commander!  (Read 10108 times)

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Re: C&C3; Welcome Back, Commander!
I am his right hand, and I have a task for you. This is Nikoomba.....

:p
I am a revolutionary.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
...and he is causing the Brotherhood much grief. His views do not coincide with ours, and that makes him dangerous. Silence him.

I remember all this stuff like a fanboy. :D

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Original C&C rocks, still my favorite of the series.  :nod:
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Original C&C rocks, still my favorite of the series.  :nod:

Amen!

By the way, has anybody noticed the conspicuous absence of any footage of NOD forces in anything released up to now?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
By the way, has anybody noticed the conspicuous absence of any footage of NOD forces in anything released up to now?
What do you mean, we've seen NOD Buildings, infantry, and a few vehicals.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
We have?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I'd take a Wolverine over a nod-cycle any day, But Nod also have Foot-Clan APC's with big drills, So i would probably join up with them, Also they have excellent Dental and vision.

GDI just pay you in Rations......... :nod:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline ME$$ENGER

• The Yellow Peril
I was kind of expecting a mysterious 3rd side of alien origin due to a leaked concept art months ago. Well, since we've got no words on it whatsoever, I'd guess NOD's got some wicked new tools in their sleeves.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Rofl @ "in their sleeves"

Piccy time......

Now thats a nice Tank..........

This pic is quite big...............

http://games.tiscali.cz/images/news/cc3trailer2.jpg
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I was kind of expecting a mysterious 3rd side of alien origin due to a leaked concept art months ago.

The dropped some very heavy hints on that in Tiberian Sun; I can't imagine they're going to crap out on it now.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I don't like the look of the Mammoth tanks. They look skeletal, not massive. :ick: The original C&C had great Mammoths; I don't know why they departed so far from that look.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I was kind of expecting a mysterious 3rd side of alien origin due to a leaked concept art months ago. Well, since we've got no words on it whatsoever, I'd guess NOD's got some wicked new tools in their sleeves.

Yes, somewhat dragonish I think.  Isn't the storyline effectively this race dropping Tiberium* to weaken the Earth and possibly terraform prior to invasion?

*scarily, I've never played any of these games yet know this.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress

Yes, somewhat dragonish I think.  Isn't the storyline effectively this race dropping Tiberium* to weaken the Earth and possibly terraform prior to invasion?

*scarily, I've never played any of these games yet know this.

Heathen,................................I am ashamed now.
I always guessed the 3rd race would be the Tiberium mutants, You know the ones that help GDI out, But gone wrong........
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Well, there was that big thing labelled "Scrin Ship" in Tiberian Sun, so I think that's kinda definitive. (Tratos, if you spend some time listening to him in the one GDI mission, makes several references too. "Arrows from the sky..." is the only one I can remember off the top of my head.)

There's a flying saucer thingie in Renegade, even a funny little white 1950-ish spaceship thingie in Tiberian Dawn come to think of it.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
I don't like the look of the Mammoth tanks. They look skeletal, not massive. :ick: The original C&C had great Mammoths; I don't know why they departed so far from that look.
Mmm... they should be twice as big as those trucks you can see in the picture. Mammoth should really mean something. I hope those are just heavy tanks!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
No, they're "Mammoth"s. :-/

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
The only real C&C (For me) is the first one..

You just can't beat the FEEL of that game.

The enviroment, the setting, the units - everything seemed so...close (belivable, real) and at the same time relaxing (must be all the green grass and trees) :D
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I love cheesy acting, Tib-Sun had too big a budget for my liking, RA2 was about right, But C+C as quoted earlier, is fantastic.

(although TibSun nod bird is still teh secksiest]
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.