Author Topic: am having a trouble with weapons using mission editor  (Read 1875 times)

am having a trouble with weapons using mission editor
if i use a ship like the whitestar or bluestar when i load the mission i don't have all my weapons whitestar just has the neutron laser.
the bluestar only loads up with missiles only anyidea why

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: am having a trouble with weapons using mission editor
if i use a ship like the whitestar or bluestar when i load the mission i don't have all my weapons whitestar just has the neutron laser.
the bluestar only loads up with missiles only anyidea why

is the mission in campaign context or is it stand-alone?

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

stand alone

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Sounds like a rogue table file messing things up.  What's your setup (3.2, 3.3+3.3a)?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

3.3a

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Did you verify that the weapons you want are checked in the loadout editor?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

yes